Nihilus vs Vitiate FanFiction

Beniboybling

Very nice! The ending was strange, but nothing about Nihilus and Vitiate is not strange. Good read. If you do another series of versus threads, I would like to see more fanfics. Top notch. :)

Thankyou! The ending was inspired by both the ending for the SI Storyline and the ending for the JK Storyline - I also wanted it to be a draw.

For the SI storyline you face Thanaton and he blasts you with all his force lighting power but you just absorb in this big purplish glow. And for the JK storyline, when Vitiate dies he says those exact word (copycat I know :p) and then collapses his throne room, so I figured he could do it hear as he died.

Oh and also the Revan novel, when Meetra throws her lightsaber at the Emperor - he didn't see it coming, why? Well someone suggested that it was because she was a wound in the force and therefore could not be seen, so I went along with that.

Thankyou! The ending was inspired by both the ending for the SI Storyline and the ending for the JK Storyline - I also wanted it to be a draw.

For the SI storyline you face Thanaton and he blasts you with all his force lighting power but you just absorb in this big purplish glow. And for the JK storyline, when Vitiate dies he says those exact word (copycat I know :p) and then collapses his throne room, so I figured he could do it hear as he died.

Oh and also the Revan novel, when Meetra throws her lightsaber at the Emperor - he didn't see it coming, why? Well someone suggested that it was because she was a wound in the force and therefore could not be seen, so I went along with that.

The circumstances were leading to a draw in your story as well, now that I look back on it. Very good read, friend! :)

Very good read it was well written also nihilus and vitiate are a good matchup for a battle. I think the ending was a little strange but it was cool how you made it a draw. Hopefully you will make more of these this one was a great read and had a good story. Edited by Newyankalt

I think its cool you Picked Nihilus for your story , its a refreshing break from the otehr Characters that seem to be overly talked about on these threads . Nihilus being my favorite star wars and force user ! Thanks for the cool story !

I liked a lot!

Congratulations, have you written other short novels? I would like read them

a question: and Visas? is she alive, or killed by the new apprentice, the Exile?

and what's the future of the Exile?

Thanks again everyone, my head-canon for this story was that Visas was killed, along with Mandalore on the Ravager when she pledged herself Nihilus (she falls when she goes to face him on the Ravager) - because Nihilus commands that she kill them to prove her loyalty.

As for the future of the Exile, I'm not yet sure - her other companions died with the destruction of Telos IV. If I do do a sequel Meetra will eventually turn back to the light, either through help from Kreia (she doesn't have to be dead) or Revan. Any ideas would be welcome :D

Truly impressive; a better read than Revan. Personally would've preferred a single victor in the end as opposed to a tie, but you ending it very well.

Great work and hope to see more soon.

Thankyou, technically Nihilus was the victor. But I thought I should best leave it a tie.

Just an update for you guys who liked it, I'm working on another one now. Its not a what if but an actual story that attempts to fill in the gaps about Kreia's life. I won't be posting it here but in the FanFic section so I thought I just give you a heads up if you don't look at FanFic that much. Once its done a link will be in my signature though, stay tuned :D