Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What's Garza actually done herself?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
What's Garza actually done herself?

Captain_Zone
10.24.2012 , 10:59 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonVII View Post
She's the Audy Murphy[if you don't know who Audy murhpy was, most decorated soldier out of WWII] of the Star Wars Universe.

She's also the Gunny highway of the Star Wars Universe. She's pissed more blood, stomped more guts, shot more bolts than anybody in the republic military. she's earned those stars the HARD WAY.
Now I'm picturing Garza saying "You can hit me, kick me, stab me, or shoot me. Just don't bore me!"
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

TalonVII
10.25.2012 , 03:45 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
Now I'm picturing Garza saying "You can hit me, kick me, stab me, or shoot me. Just don't bore me!"
Ya know...
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy
Finished: Trooper, Agent, Knight, Inquizitor

-Holmes
10.25.2012 , 10:32 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Nuraldin View Post
So she has more medals than Guderian and Manstein together? Because I just see her as another politician. Maybe her platoon in the 45th was composed of heavy armored droids that probably were smarter than her. I am just glad that she is not real .
To be a good General, you need to know how to control politics as well as warfare.
Rollin'dirty - Ridin'dirty
The Omgwtfbbqhax Legacy

MistressBria
10.30.2012 , 11:46 AM | #14
Heh fair point about the politicing. I dunno, maybe I'm just old fashioned, or maybe Garza just rubs me the wrong way. *shrug* I've always been more of a Cad Bane Almighty Credit type person at heart.
People Don't Have Bounties, Only Acquisitions Have Bounties.
Capture By Design, Kill By Necessity.
No Hunter Shall Interfere With Another's Hunt.
In The Hunt One Captures Or Kills, Never Both.

Captain_Zone
10.30.2012 , 10:33 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by MistressBria View Post
Heh fair point about the politicing. I dunno, maybe I'm just old fashioned, or maybe Garza just rubs me the wrong way. *shrug* I've always been more of a Cad Bane Almighty Credit type person at heart.
Then you should love the Bounty Hunter storyline. Early on, you get to do a Calo Nord style "1..... 2...... 3", and act like a total Mercenary for the Almighty Creds!
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.