Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TFB Loot...a bit pants?

Shai-Huluud
10.24.2012 , 02:25 AM | #1
My guild just did the first boss in TFB Hard Mode and apart from the usual bits and bobs, tokens etc the only thing that dropped off him was a Hazmat Earpiece...

does the loot ramp up further in or is the trend much less loot these days i.e. one piece per boss?

thanks in advance for anything helpful that gets posted below :P
Neil.
RIP SWG - Jonni Mnemonic (Bria)

snowmon
10.24.2012 , 02:38 AM | #2
so you dont concider tokens loot? o.0
lvl 55 PT DPS, ToFN Server

Shai-Huluud
10.24.2012 , 02:41 AM | #3
I think I've been pretty clear...
Neil.

Raekor
10.24.2012 , 02:44 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by snowmon View Post
so you dont concider tokens loot? o.0
I think he means Black Hole Comm's. In 8 man HM, each boss drops only one piece of loot (might have been 2 from TFB, but I can't remember as we went 16 man last week, somebody can correct me if that is the case). The first boss drops a random Hazmat piece, the rest drop a Dreadguard token.

Shai-Huluud
10.24.2012 , 02:46 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Raekor View Post
I think he means Black Hole Comm's. In 8 man HM, each boss drops only one piece of loot (might have been 2 from TFB, but I can't remember as we went 16 man last week, somebody can correct me if that is the case). The first boss drops a random Hazmat piece, the rest drop a Dreadguard token.
Thanks Raekor.

To be clear, are you saying that each boss in Hard Mode TFB drops a single Dreadguard token or do they sometimes drop more?
Neil.

Raekor
10.24.2012 , 02:50 AM | #6
Besides the first one which will never drop Dreadguard, the rest definitely drop at least one (as I said I can't remember if TFB drops 2 or not). I think boots from the second, gloves from the third, legs or offhand from the fourth, and main hand or chest from TFB.

I don't really pay too much attention besides a quick check to see if it something on my list or not, and we tend to be RE'ing a lot as Dreadguard isn't needed to finish it.

Shai-Huluud
10.24.2012 , 03:00 AM | #7
I understand.

We've been talking about RE'ing instead of handing out loot as well, presumably you RE everything?

My concern is that you could well end up RE'ing everything and walk away with nothing...
Neil.

Ephesia
10.24.2012 , 03:01 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Raekor View Post
Besides the first one which will never drop Dreadguard, the rest definitely drop at least one (as I said I can't remember if TFB drops 2 or not). I think boots from the second, gloves from the third, legs or offhand from the fourth, and main hand or chest from TFB.

I don't really pay too much attention besides a quick check to see if it something on my list or not, and we tend to be RE'ing a lot as Dreadguard isn't needed to finish it.
Gloves from 2nd, Boots from 3rd, Legs OR Offhand from 4th, Main Hand OR Chest from 5th.

And yes, only single token drops on HM.
Ephesia, Level 55 Jedi Guardian
Tomb of Freedon Nadd (EU)
Member of Catalyst

Zypyst
10.24.2012 , 07:10 AM | #9
I'm having trouble understanding the title. Is there an alternate meaning to the word pants other than what you wear?

Shai-Huluud
10.24.2012 , 07:42 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Zypyst View Post
I'm having trouble understanding the title. Is there an alternate meaning to the word pants other than what you wear?
"Pants" is an English word meaning the following -

1- Underwear
2- Breathes heavily, perhaps after running

It can also be used as a slang term for the following -

1- Rubbish - (This the context used for this posts title)
2- Crap
3- No good
Neil.