Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

White LS crystal will be available in 1.5 but...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
White LS crystal will be available in 1.5 but...

Inzuher
11.04.2012 , 06:41 AM | #41
Oh stop crying it's a very low form of p2w, and besides this might mean they'll add some higher tier of crystals. However, even if they don't it's far from everyone who want pay real credits for crystals, and the new flow of people who will come as a result of f2p can't use crew skills unless they buy them from the cartel market.

As a resolve there will be more plays and still the same number of crafters = More demand, which should at least outwight the sells you lose to the Cartel Market.
"I am that which grips the heart in fright, hearkens night, and silences the light.".

Artemys
11.09.2012 , 12:25 AM | #42
Got a White Crystal in one pack out of twenty I believe.
In comparison, I got 6 Pink-Purple crystals
http://imageshack.us/a/img696/2458/s...2110822201.jpg
Check out myYoutube ChannelSwtor for Storyline and PvP Videos!
Marce | Artemys | Ârtemys | Arlyana | Friedlinde | Ryofu | Yumil | Ártemys
Juggernaut |Mercenary | Powertech | Guardian | Marauder | Assassin | Operative | Juggernaut

Alec_Fortescue
11.10.2012 , 02:31 PM | #43
One out of twenty. Great.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Traditional Jedi robes please! And then I am gone from general discussion. Promise! :]
Devs, it can't get any more iconic and traditional than this: http://i.imgur.com/9ha8ELu.jpg http://i.imgur.com/2NoBT6o.jpg

Spends 2000 euro on a gaming rig exclusively for TOR to be riddled by graphical issues in TOR. Loving it.

Pepperawr
11.11.2012 , 10:02 AM | #44
They did say the white crystal would be gone for a (long) while, which means by default it would return eventually. If people don't want to gamble they don't have to, they will have the option to buy it from GTN, price based on rarity.
CE fancypants.

Selenial
11.11.2012 , 11:41 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Precursor View Post
You are the worst kind of person.
Hes also the stupidest.

"I dont want the white crystals to be so easy to get"

And then:

"If they can be Re'd, youll bet your *** everyone on my server will be getting one, no extra charge"

Not exact words, but you get the jist.
Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It's about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Karkais
11.11.2012 , 12:56 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Journeyer View Post
If white crystals can be re'd, everyone will have them, and the purpose of adding them is lost.
At some point, BW is going to have to bite the bullet and make desirable things exclusive.
"Being able to be RE'ed" is not the same as "dropping a schematic". You propably CAN reverse engineer it and it will only ever drop maybe 1-2 upari crystals at most...
"Their strength became my own. Their minds became my own. All flesh is my flesh. None move, save I will it. This is the rule the Sith were promised, and I have made it real!"
- From the codex of Karness Muur

GnatB
11.12.2012 , 04:22 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Pepperawr View Post
They did say the white crystal would be gone for a (long) while, which means by default it would return eventually. If people don't want to gamble they don't have to, they will have the option to buy it from GTN, price based on rarity.
Actually, as far as i remember the actual terminology they used was that they currently have no plans to readd them to the game once they are gone from the NPC. They didn't specify a (long) while. (But I believe they did indicate that their current planning only extended to either 1.4 or 1.5, so they definitely weren't ruling out the possibility).

and I just have to say, I wouldn't call ~6 months or so a "long while".

chimex
11.12.2012 , 05:00 AM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Artemys View Post
Got a White Crystal in one pack out of twenty I believe.
In comparison, I got 6 Pink-Purple crystals
http://imageshack.us/a/img696/2458/s...2110822201.jpg
Sweet, I want the pink crystal for my sorc!!! Not too fussed about the white one tho, might just toss it out!!! (jk!!! No, I wouldn't do that. I might suddenly find myself super rich tho!)

x
The Progenitor (RP): Shazmi:<Crimson Moon>

GnatB
11.12.2012 , 01:25 PM | #49
From what I've seen of the cartel pack awards, the biggest complaint I have is the rediculous overabundance of vehicles.

Some of the stuff looks pretty interesting, but you're going to get 50 vehicles before you get anything worthwhile...

And you only really need 1 vehicle, and they're cheap enough from the in-game NPC vendors. (hopefully, no cybertechs were actually selling them... don't think they were ever a worthwhile marked there, now almost certainly not)

AshlaBoga
11.12.2012 , 10:21 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by GnatB View Post
From what I've seen of the cartel pack awards, the biggest complaint I have is the rediculous overabundance of vehicles.

Some of the stuff looks pretty interesting, but you're going to get 50 vehicles before you get anything worthwhile...

And you only really need 1 vehicle, and they're cheap enough from the in-game NPC vendors. (hopefully, no cybertechs were actually selling them... don't think they were ever a worthwhile marked there, now almost certainly not)
Oh, you'd be surprised. Some people sold the 110% vehicle at 200k since the Voss speeders were ugly and people were willing to pay 75k extra for something less hideous.

Now those Cybertechs are going to be just fine because the new profit from Cybertech will be the 154 Armour rating droid parts. HK-51 in full Assassin Droid Parts =
FEAR REMAINS ETERNAL, Jung Ma server
Fear Remains Eternal
Lord of Corruption