Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

White LS crystal will be available in 1.5 but...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
White LS crystal will be available in 1.5 but...

Alec_Fortescue
10.24.2012 , 12:07 AM | #1
only as a random item you'll only have a litle chance to obtain from loads of useless junk obtainable in the Cartel Packs. No epic quests, no artifice shematics to get one... Feels wrong.
Bioware, please let us know if we're ever going to see iconic Jedi robes in the game... Or why not?

http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 - Accept my referral to express gratitude for my years-long fight for iconic Jedi attire in this "Star Wars" game. You'll get some goodies on top of it, too.

AshlaBoga
10.24.2012 , 12:39 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
only as a random item you'll only have a litle change to obtain from loads of useless junk obtainable in the Cartel Packs. No epic quests, no artifice shematics to get one... Feels wrong.
Are you certain?

I've seen 2 crystals advertised - though the pics were of really low quality
1. Yellow-Orange (looked more Orange than Yellow)
2. Pink-Purple (looked like a slightly darker Magenta)
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

Cruncherctg
10.24.2012 , 01:13 AM | #3
I sure hope it isn't. When I bought it I was under the impression that it was something that would be removed forever and only the earliest players who bought it would have it.

Zylaro
10.24.2012 , 01:38 AM | #4
I heard someone saying they had found a white one in a cartel pack last night.

Meepbot
10.24.2012 , 01:40 AM | #5
I was actually expecting they would be. I seem to remember BW saying something about them maybe coming back, and to be quite honest, I dont mind
The Shadeslayer Legacy |The Harbinger | No Guild
Bloo, 50 Sniper | Turtlestomper, 50 Merc | Beautiful-Ocean, 50 Jug | Arran, 50 Sin
Guiotine, 50 Sent | Popojoe, 50 Sage | Ericksson, 50 Scoundrel | Phoenix, 50 VG

Alec_Fortescue
10.24.2012 , 02:58 AM | #6
They are back, according to pts testers buying cartel packs. Imo very cheap way to introduce a wonderful item back.
Bioware, please let us know if we're ever going to see iconic Jedi robes in the game... Or why not?

http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 - Accept my referral to express gratitude for my years-long fight for iconic Jedi attire in this "Star Wars" game. You'll get some goodies on top of it, too.

mtsr
10.24.2012 , 03:03 AM | #7
umm yea that cost me 1.5 million credits so it really sux some players will get by luck but most will be dissapointed by the very low RNG
From the KOTORS *8 years exp in mmo's

Oggthebase
10.24.2012 , 03:27 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Cruncherctg View Post
I sure hope it isn't. When I bought it I was under the impression that it was something that would be removed forever and only the earliest players who bought it would have it.
They never said forever. They worded it carefully by stating "not in the immediate future". I guess six months is not their immediate future (which in itself is good news... it means their "immediate future" is less than that, for future content...)

wainot-keel
10.24.2012 , 05:33 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Feels wrong.
Online gambling is.

Alec_Fortescue
10.24.2012 , 05:42 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by wainot-keel View Post
Online gambling is.
I know. Why was Guild Wars and Guild Wars 2 able to handle their f2p shops and make gambling boxes content totally reasonable...?