Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1 million credit tournament this Sunday 6pm CST

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Begeren Colony
1 million credit tournament this Sunday 6pm CST

benrici
10.23.2012 , 06:24 PM | #1
This Sunday, I will be hosting a sub 50 tournament for my guild (THE DARK JEDl ORDER), the winner gets 1 million credits (brackets) However we will be opening the tournament to several guilds who want to place their best sub 50 pvpers into the mix. If interested post here or send a mail to Rybes or Ez'real.

Time: 12:30pm PST
Where: Ruined Acropolis, Tython

Riggz
10.23.2012 , 08:04 PM | #2
can i have a million credits
Urdnought Level 55 Operative
Urdonught Level 55 Scoundrel
<GRIM DETERMINATION>
<INFAMOUS>

PoliteAssasin
10.24.2012 , 04:15 AM | #3
Ill bring my marauder neo junior.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

Kagonesti
10.24.2012 , 08:35 PM | #4
This is a great idea. Sub 50 PVP doesnt get enough attention. It's a great way to blow off steam. Will this be group PVP, or 1 V 1? Either way I'd like to throw my Jugg in the ring, even though she's not guilded at the moment. If you have a spot for her, CherriBomb would love to join in.

stringcat
10.24.2012 , 08:46 PM | #5
Do you have plans to restrict gear? (otherwise I'm afraid it will become a "who is most dedicated to level-appropriate augmented purple gear) How will you handle level brackets?

Are you intentionally restricting the tournament to Republic-side characters only?

I'm glad you're doing this, it sounds fun.

benrici
10.24.2012 , 10:46 PM | #6
Hey guys, for gear its whoever has what... and for my members I have told them to spend time getting appropriate practice and gear... Also this is 1v1 bracket event and on republic side.

So prior to the main event, I will separate groups by levels.

Riggz
10.25.2012 , 08:43 AM | #7
Ok I'll be bringing my gunslinger but he's only level 31

Looks like I better gear this bad boy up, I need the credits lol
Urdnought Level 55 Operative
Urdonught Level 55 Scoundrel
<GRIM DETERMINATION>
<INFAMOUS>

ogclutchbossman
10.26.2012 , 08:30 AM | #8
Og'clutchbosman will be there!