Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for a guild that can succeed in rate WZ's

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five > Guild Recruitment
Looking for a guild that can succeed in rate WZ's

Gregsterrrr
10.23.2012 , 01:36 PM | #1
My character's name is Devastatian Rage Juggernaut. I hail from the Anchorhead server. I've returned 2 weeks ago.

At the moment I'm under geared. I'm working with 6 pieces of War hero not fully optimized. However, I just lost a position at dell technical support on overnights. This leave's me free to compete.

As I 'm under geared I feel it won't take me long to be optimized, now that my real life circumstances have changed. However, I want a guild that is dedicated, hungry to win with skill players at healer positions.

I have multiple videos to showcase ability. I also have an extensive pvp resume amongst several MMO's. I have proof of multiple Gladiator season's of WoW arena. I'm also very humbled and have the ability to quarterback targets.

I'm only interested in guilds who want to excel in a rated pvp environment. I will not hybrid vengeance either, I will only play Rage as a dps contender.

If a guild that does rated's and pvp's are interested I will tank on raids. I also have extensive experience as a main tank in a wow top 100 in the world guild.

StoneWillJedi
10.24.2012 , 08:25 AM | #2

Gregsterrrr
10.24.2012 , 04:00 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by StoneWillJedi View Post
Gregsterrrr,

Good morning.

If you were on the Republic side I would say take a look at our guild, www.ShardsOfAlderaan.com

Since you are on the Imperial side I would recommend the Rainbow Space Unicorns (something like that) guild since they are very mean in WZs & I hear they are also mean in RWZs. By the way don't let their name fool you, even though they are multi-colored horned ponies they hit more like horned rhinos.

Hopefully the above information helps.

Have a great day.
Appreciate the reply. I do have a 50 Sentinel I can x-fer War Hero mods too. I can beast it up with any spec on the Sent givin I have the gear.

StoneWillJedi
10.24.2012 , 04:54 PM | #4