Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for a Late night Guild.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
Looking for a Late night Guild.

Syrex
10.23.2012 , 12:35 PM | #1
Just came back to the game not to long ago. I have a new lvl 35 Trooper Vangaurd. I am looking for a guild that quests and pvp's late nights through out the week and maybe make friends along the way. Hope to talk to or see you in game soon.

Sytron Prime

AlixMV
10.24.2012 , 11:48 AM | #2
Oddly, this thread was showing right above yours on the forum list when I saw it this morning:

Any guilds have a late night Ops group?

There's a couple mentioned in that thread, and I believe a friend of mine is in a different Republic Guild not mentioned there (Constant? Something like that) that runs late night server time.
~ Jedi Covenant ~
Sollyni ~ Diyanna ~ Annifryd
Ydris ~ Mai'ty'lee ~ Lor'rysi

Syrex
10.24.2012 , 12:23 PM | #3
Thanks you both. But i can't switch servers without starting over again. And I don't want to do that. I'll just keep looking. Thanks again.

rkwtai
10.24.2012 , 02:12 PM | #4
Hi Syrex,

Please check out knights of havoc http://knightsofhavoc.com/. We have both republic and imperial guilds (mostly republic). We are a social guild that have events every night, plus multiple ops per week. We have people running as late as 3 AM EST. Check out the website or ping me in game @Bigfeet. I'm usually on midnight server time.

AlixMV
10.25.2012 , 04:39 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Syrex View Post
Thanks you both. But i can't switch servers without starting over again. And I don't want to do that. I'll just keep looking. Thanks again.
Uhhhhh...if you're saying you'd have to switch servers, suggesting those Guilds I pointed you at for Jedi Covenant don't work, then why are you posting a LFG post on the Jedi Covenant forum?
~ Jedi Covenant ~
Sollyni ~ Diyanna ~ Annifryd
Ydris ~ Mai'ty'lee ~ Lor'rysi

Syrex
10.25.2012 , 10:11 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by AlixMV View Post
Uhhhhh...if you're saying you'd have to switch servers, suggesting those Guilds I pointed you at for Jedi Covenant don't work, then why are you posting a LFG post on the Jedi Covenant forum?
That's because there was a reply here that is now deleted. It was fore a guild on a different server..........