Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Cartel Market is now on the Public Test Server!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Cartel Market is now on the Public Test Server!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

SilentKitty
11.04.2012 , 04:23 AM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by darthvisari View Post
Itīs really cool that u can buy additional warzone matches really good, but I really don't like that as a FTP only have ine quickbar, that just seems greedy to me. So before u release this make sure that u can have more than one quickbar as a FTP player, at lvl 50 u can not use just one quickbar, also u can buy new races, would be cool, but paying players will get acces to new races
f2p-players will have 2 quick bars. They changed it from one to two.

derandsclass
11.04.2012 , 06:13 AM | #112
Is there going to be any kind of joint (as in, cross-legacy) materials storage? Having played GW2 a bit, their system is superior to anything I've seen in any game. Having a common storage space for mats... that shows how much you have across ALL characters... and where, once put in, your mats are available to ANY character that sends a comp to craft??? YES, PLEASE! I'd pay good money for that. Just please make it.

Ryvenn
11.07.2012 , 09:36 AM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by derandsclass View Post
Is there going to be any kind of joint (as in, cross-legacy) materials storage? Having played GW2 a bit, their system is superior to anything I've seen in any game. Having a common storage space for mats... that shows how much you have across ALL characters... and where, once put in, your mats are available to ANY character that sends a comp to craft??? YES, PLEASE! I'd pay good money for that. Just please make it.
joint bank accounts arent new. they've been in existence since EQ1 (everyone else is a copy cat neenerneenerneenerneener).

seriously though, not having shared bank slots is ridiculous. having to mail stuff back and forth between toons is even more so.
"There is no greater misery than to remember with bitter regret, a time when you were most happy." - Anakin Skywalker

chrishuck
11.09.2012 , 09:57 AM | #114
Is there actually revan gear?or u guys just yankin me

Xenirath
11.09.2012 , 09:58 AM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by chrishuck View Post
Is there actually revan gear?or u guys just yankin me
According to the Datamining there is.
The Three Topics Better Not Discussed Online:
1)Religion
2)Politics
3)Which Videogames are Better

brunojerkovic
12.01.2012 , 02:34 AM | #116
Why can't I buy 3 Cartel Market packs. I have already bought 2 Cartel packs for 35$ each and now it doesn't let me to buy a 3rd one (which also costs 35$), please HELP ME because I don't know what did I do wrong??

dlSmlSS
08.22.2013 , 06:07 AM | #117
One quiestion.
Is there an option to get cartel coins for free on public server?
It's needed to test some cartel items before buy them on live servers.
I think it will be reasonable, cause we know that we cant transfer items from PTS to live servers.