Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scheduled maintenance during a weekday till 9PM seriously?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Scheduled maintenance during a weekday till 9PM seriously?

Synthalas
12.19.2011 , 09:35 PM | #1
So is this going to be a regular thing during a week day after work?

Rubyka
12.19.2011 , 09:37 PM | #2
This is the "launch" maintenance. The game 'officially' launches tonight at midnight. I don't think they'll make a habit of regular maintenance during peak hours.

Xaphire
12.19.2011 , 09:38 PM | #3
No, there's a developer post regarding the irregular maintainence during the early access period.

They want to plan maintainence for Tuesdays when it will have minimal impact on NA and EU players.

DocEVL
12.19.2011 , 09:38 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Synthalas View Post
No, this has been a special planned maintenance for the past week and has been posted. This is the pre-official release maintenance window and marks the end of the early release time. The servers will come up again to mark the start of the official launch of the game.

They have stated that normal maintenance will probably be Tuesday morning eastern/central time US.

xXGenesis
12.19.2011 , 09:39 PM | #5
In this thread NA is mad time to get back to my comfy bed at 3 am with the rest of europe.

Mildoze
12.19.2011 , 09:42 PM | #6
Yeah, do your research bud. They've said that they plan to have weekly server maintenance on Tuesdays, although they haven't said when those down time would be. I would imagine it would be sometime in the early hours for America.

Brakner
12.19.2011 , 09:56 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Synthalas View Post
Wow reading comprehension for the win. It took me less than 10 seconds to figure out what was going on.