Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lvl 50 PvP bug on The Ebon Hawk

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Lvl 50 PvP bug on The Ebon Hawk
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

minervasunrider
10.24.2012 , 09:35 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSabreth View Post
What really amazes me is they havent even responded to this yet or acknowledged that this even exsists. an enterprising individual could spam that all day and at 140 coms per win they will be fully WH geared in no time. Why even bother to have coms at all if they let this go, they ought to just give everyone WH gear at lvl 50.

Not advocating they do the above but they arent axactly working for gear if they win in a empty WZ. So BW please fix this.
I want to emphasize that I'm not begrudging other players the comms they may or may not be farming from this. What this is really affecting, though, is the PvP for everybody on the server. Those who are looking for real games have to rely on luck to do so (or have a group); worse, those games that people are getting into often see a lot of quitters (as some are hoping to get the bugged Novare Coast). This lowers the PvP experience for everybody.

TL;DR: Who cares about the comms... please fix your game.
The Ebon Hawk | The Athena Legacy | <Game Genie> | <Empire>

wadecounty
10.24.2012 , 11:45 PM | #22
Yeah they need to fix it because its ruining warzones, that I'll agree with.

That being said, PvP in this game is already dying a slow painful death as it is, but that's an entirely different argument. Please fix this bug.

Nilrem
10.25.2012 , 01:22 AM | #23
Here are pics

The bug also blocks being able to turn in the PvP daily.
Drae'lin
Revenant Order
The Ebon Hawk

TheronFett
10.25.2012 , 03:11 AM | #24
Front page of the Customer Service forum for a couple days now. This is the ONLY valid issue thread on this page that has not received a response from BioWare.

Why?

Is this working as intended?

Pyrinoos
10.25.2012 , 04:46 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by TheronFett View Post
Front page of the Customer Service forum for a couple days now. This is the ONLY valid issue thread on this page that has not received a response from BioWare.

Why?

Is this working as intended?
I was joking with someone in mumble yesterday that this is their way of pushing the die hard pvpers away so the f2pers won't get smashed by all the experienced and geared players.

That's totally a joke and stands no chance of being correct..... Right??????
<Silent Council> Lamech - Assassin | A'chan - Mercenary
<Berserk> Zillah - PT | Koráh - Sniper
<Project Mayhem> Lamęch - Mara | Sethur - Op | Amalek - Jugg
Slade legacy on The Ebon Hawk

Cajuncookin
10.25.2012 , 06:32 AM | #26
Dear Bioware,

Fix this.

Pyrinoos
10.25.2012 , 06:48 AM | #27
I don't care about who gets what comms, it's just this is no fun whatsoever. Running in premade seems to prevent the bug but then u have to deal with longer ques and folks dropping at the beginning of matches because of the bug mess.

Bioware, please address this. I know f2p is coming and is important financially but returning players/new players will not spend money on this garbage.

Please fix.
<Silent Council> Lamech - Assassin | A'chan - Mercenary
<Berserk> Zillah - PT | Koráh - Sniper
<Project Mayhem> Lamęch - Mara | Sethur - Op | Amalek - Jugg
Slade legacy on The Ebon Hawk

ML_DoubleTap
10.25.2012 , 08:13 AM | #28
Beyond a fix, just a recognition of the problem would be nice...

I'm sitting on fleet queued right now and keep getting random messages that "xx joined the ops group". The don't show in Ops window or anything so not sure what's up w/ that.
<Proper Villians> Rhees Bonkurz

<Army of Light> Tann'se Siir Atone Askar Grills

Zohkar
10.25.2012 , 08:14 AM | #29
I have the bug now and I didn't even pvp with the exploit. We tried to run a operation last night and some of the bugged people where in the group and when I converted it to a raid, I became bugged. I am extremly pissed because I quit pvp because of imbalances and cheaters/hackers (yes they do exist and have admit it).

So now I can't even do my daily hardmodes anymore. Our guild has canceled all raids until further knowtice, and I've watched people being kicked and reinvited to guild like crazy. So all I have left to do in game is solo my way thru the dailys and that was already old months ago. So if I can't get into groups to do my Flashpoints and Operations, there is no longer a reason for me to play the game.

Maderu
10.25.2012 , 08:18 AM | #30
This is becoming a major problem for my guild. Raid and Rated WZs are hard enough to organize and complete without a bug ruining it. Please Bioware fix the problem.
Acca Tlassa KavalenGoodfellow
Lacca Luceria
--The Acca Lacca Crazy Atacca--