Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lvl 50 PvP bug on The Ebon Hawk

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Lvl 50 PvP bug on The Ebon Hawk
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

cloudblade
10.24.2012 , 01:24 AM | #11
Guess tonight will be Pub pvp for me.
Bitte, Beefcakestud, Filet, Slant
Pansy, Choco
GM of <Wrath> and <Wrth>
The Ebon Hawk

DarthSabreth
10.24.2012 , 01:36 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by minervasunrider View Post
unless, of course, this is meant to allay the concerns of the solo pvpers who complain about facing premades, who are now able to farm commendations in the majority of their matches. In that case: Working as intended.
rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new Empire!" Rip .

DarthSabreth
10.24.2012 , 01:40 AM | #13
The sad thing is there are also people getting booted from their guilds due to this. we had to reinvite two people back to our guild today.

Cinderfoot
10.24.2012 , 02:25 AM | #14
yep, my toon was stuck in the empty novare coast ghost warzone loop. now i'm not showing as being guilded even though i'm still listed on the roster when i log in on another toon. also i can't use the group finder or warzone que anymore and can't turn in any quests...submitted multiple tickets but i doubt it will amount to much...

Woofii
10.24.2012 , 03:03 AM | #15
This sounds exactly like the problem that Dalborra has been having for the past two weeks with no fix at all! Maybe now that its happening on another server they might actually fix it.

All I can say it that after reset pvp works for a bit, then it gets bugged and no more pvp until the next reset. No fun at all.

Bioware fix this!

-Holmes
10.24.2012 , 04:16 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSabreth View Post
The sad thing is there are also people getting booted from their guilds due to this. we had to reinvite two people back to our guild today.
You don't get booted, you just don't see the guild anymore. Entering a bugged WZ then leaving and relogging will fix it.
Quote:
Australia has 7 out of the top 10 deadly snake species. We used to have all 10, but the spiders killed off 3 of them.

cloudblade
10.24.2012 , 09:26 AM | #17
I just want Bioware to recognize that this is a problem.
Bitte, Beefcakestud, Filet, Slant
Pansy, Choco
GM of <Wrath> and <Wrth>
The Ebon Hawk

Pyrinoos
10.24.2012 , 04:15 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by cloudblade View Post
I just want Bioware to recognize that this is a problem.
Bump bump bump........

Fix this please.....

It's game breaking if you solo que....
<Silent Council> Lamech - Assassin | A'chan - Mercenary
<Berserk> Zillah - PT | Korh - Sniper
<Project Mayhem> Lamch - Mara | Sethur - Op | Amalek - Jugg
Slade legacy on The Ebon Hawk

Henu
10.24.2012 , 05:25 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Pyrinoos View Post
Bump bump bump........

Fix this please.....

It's game breaking if you solo que....
People trust me, this is the 3rd week this bug has been around and on different servers, no other server has had the issue fixed, it only goes away after a maintenance night but that only last 2 -3 days.

You have 2 options really, farm the wins or level up another toon why this bug is happening.
Kripty / Snips

DarthSabreth
10.24.2012 , 05:34 PM | #20
What really amazes me is they havent even responded to this yet or acknowledged that this even exsists. an enterprising individual could spam that all day and at 140 coms per win they will be fully WH geared in no time. Why even bother to have coms at all if they let this go, they ought to just give everyone WH gear at lvl 50.

Not advocating they do the above but they arent axactly working for gear if they win in a empty WZ. So BW please fix this.