Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companions 101: Kira Carsen

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

shadowedwolf
10.25.2012 , 12:18 PM | #61
I'm glad to see bioware remembered they were doing the companion blog. Hopefully they actually update weekly as originally promised. That said...
I think the best moment I had with Kira was going to Nar Shadda and hearing her comment about the sith getting all the best fashions. Having played my Consular up to Belsavis at the time my Knight hit Nar, I had to agree.
As for the next companion... Lt. Pierce. I know how he feels about Quinn... I'm curious though about his interactions with everyone else.
"Evil will always triumph because good is dumb." ~ Dark Helmet

Kuronan
10.25.2012 , 12:45 PM | #62
Mako, Elara Dorne, Vette, Blizz, Raina Temple, Nadia Grell, Jaesa Willsaam, in that order.

Favorite Kira moment?
"You ever leave survivors?"
"When was the last time you fought someone trying to kill you?"
"Besides my master? Eh, few months."
I haven't finished the story, but that always makes me laugh.
The Estimare Legacy
Silence to Evil is Compliance, Arguing and Fighting is Defiance, and I am as baneful an opponent as I am loyal a companion.
We, the roleplayers, need this.

Simbr
10.25.2012 , 12:47 PM | #63
I love Kira, especially in that slave bikini!

Merwanor
10.25.2012 , 05:23 PM | #64
Kira is my favorite companion for the Jedi Knight, though I have never experienced the romance side of it as my character is a to the book Jedi Knight. But she is my characters apprentice and the companion I mostly want to have with me. Unfortunally, I can't most of the time as I would die without a healer by my side.

Really wish they made the companions have any role you want, so I could play with the companion I want instead of being forced to use a companion.
The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.

bammie
10.25.2012 , 07:04 PM | #65
Please do a background on Guss Tuno, my favorite failed jedi fish. He is the best.

Fallerup
10.25.2012 , 09:44 PM | #66
just the companion I wanted. I really like her, cause she's not your typical jedi.

I agree with most posts here, lets have Quinn next and after that, I'd like to see Dorne or Jorgen and after that, my personal favorite: Jaesa Willsaam or Vette.
Gagota Class: Arsenal Mercenary
Member Of
Dark Brotherhood
Server: Tomb Of Freedon nadd EU

RickShan
10.26.2012 , 01:38 AM | #67
My favorite character in the game, i love her humorous and funny lines she says sometimes.

Its just unfortunate that after all her conversations are over there's nothing more, and poking her doesn't really reflect the "status" we are in her influence.

Sneakycheeks
10.26.2012 , 09:13 AM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by hillerbees View Post
(Kira Carsen + female Jedi Knight) x 2 Slave Girl Costumes = Repeat Subscription
Yeah Bioware needs to hurry up and put Same Sex Romances into the game!

Sneakycheeks
10.26.2012 , 09:15 AM | #69
I love Kira Carsen! She's one of my favorite companions in the game. Once I got her in the game, she never left my Knight's side..even as he got more companions. By the time I reached level 50 my Knight was married to Kira ^^. For the next Companions 101 I'd like to see Vette..she's one of my other favorite companions!

ProsaicProse
10.26.2012 , 09:21 AM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by Deadborder View Post
Kira Carsen: If this were fanfic, she'd be called a Mary Sue.

And if you'rep laying a female Jedi Knight, get used to playing second fiddle to your companion as the story turns out to be entirely about her. You're just along for the ride..
Lol, you might have a point there.