Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companions 101: Kira Carsen

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

antwillgreen
10.23.2012 , 06:05 PM | #41
So nice to have around, least SHES ok with my guys beard
Ya you can guess what finger i'll be having up at your idea of what the "Real Star Wars" is.

RigbyC
10.23.2012 , 06:52 PM | #42
She is witty, snarky, not overly obsessed with rules and she gives as good as she gets. Really whats not to like
Honestly my fave moment is when i met her, She was this brat that would give me this urge to slap her... i hated her. But as time went on i grew to like her more and more. So to me that first meeting allways sticks in my mind, I can imagine fondly asking her "What ever happend to that pain in the *** girl I met on tython?" just as much as i can imagine her fond yet sarcy reply.

For the next companion i would like either Jeasa, Vette or Nadia..... they all have some really epic moments that just amazed me.

Jedigurdean
10.23.2012 , 07:05 PM | #43
I think Docter Lokin would make a good companion 101 blog considering he's hard to understand.

Ailie
10.23.2012 , 09:06 PM | #44
My favourite Kira moment was when she was captured...

My least favourite moment was when I wasn't given an option to leave her there...

Sorry but of all my companions across my characters she is my least favourite

Ithaniel
10.23.2012 , 11:40 PM | #45
Hm, I vote for Mako as a next companion for review from the Empire.

P.S.: And I would like to propose to moderators to create a pull in this thread, so we could vote for the companions we wish to see in the next review. That would also be convenient for us (players) to see what companion have the most votes. Of course you would have to reset the pull every week and remove a companions that was already reviewed. Also it would be nice if you would keep the history of the voting (for example as grayed out option of the pull with number of votes shown).
"I will deliver you bad luck"

Serris_Kell
10.24.2012 , 01:18 AM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by RAVM View Post
"Feel my force!" - possibly the best companion combat line.
*feels Kira's force*
*gets slapped*
"Fear is a lie. Passion is a lie. Fears gives temporary powers, and passion is easily manipulated. Real strength in the Force comes when one is no longer afraid."
―Kel'eth Ur

RepublicGurl
10.24.2012 , 01:53 AM | #47
I absolutely love Kira! I love how she compliments my Jedi Knight, who is Light Side and a little more by the book. Kira has the right amount of independence you'd expect from a young woman, a nice bit of snark to keep any time spent with her from becoming dull.

She... well, she has personality.

... But even under that stubborn, iron will of hers, you know her heart's in the right place. And at the end of the day, you know your life is in good hands should she ever be in charge of saving it.

I look forward to more time with all of my companions, but certainly Kira, in particular, is at the top of the list.
"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend..."

"Only a life lived for others is a life worth living for..."

macumba
10.24.2012 , 04:51 AM | #48
force leap simultaneously with your companion = priceless.
I like kira a lot for that (in addition to her writing)
Just because you're not paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

Arlon_Nabarlly
10.24.2012 , 05:26 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by NSStember View Post
Agreed.....since he's the only companion I ever really wanted to kill
^

Warrior Spoiler:
Spoiler

Zarksces
10.24.2012 , 08:40 AM | #50
Next Companion 101? Ashara Zavros. You want to talk about a fish out of water, and complex character conflicts? We have a winner in Ashara.