Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companions 101: Kira Carsen

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Orlesian
10.23.2012 , 11:35 AM | #21
Ah, Kira... she is pretty entertaining and fun to travel with, until I get Doc that is

I hope we will see a male next! I want to read about Malavai Quinn or Talos Drellik! (Darn that Talos is not a romance option </3) Two of my favorite boys.
❤ Please make Talos Drellik a romance option for female Inquisitors ❤
Red Eclipse

WaywardOne
10.23.2012 , 11:38 AM | #22
She wears a bikini, even in arctic conditions. And she calls my character "master". That's a hard combo to beat.

The bit where she's married to both a father and son (at the same tIme) in my legacy should be worth a lot of free dark side points but I won't quibble.

AlixMV
10.23.2012 , 11:55 AM | #23
Agreed, I'd like to see a male Companion next. Echoing the request for Malavai Quinn.

Favorite Kira moment(s):

Spoiler
~ Jedi Covenant ~
Sollyni ~ Brixyl / Serateh ~ Ydris

DarthScruffy
10.23.2012 , 12:21 PM | #24
She also has no aversion to cold, since it always seems to be cold anywhere she goes.

venomlash
10.23.2012 , 12:23 PM | #25
For the next Republic companion, can we PLEASE have Aric Jorgan?
Quote: Originally Posted by MichelleArcher View Post
Hey there, all! This thread has passed the dreaded 1,000 post limit, and is now in fire. Thanks for the fun, but we feel this discussion as run its course. We will not be restarting this thread.
Jarrant Gartin, Gunnery Commando, Spark of Hope, Begeren Colony

RAVM
10.23.2012 , 01:10 PM | #26
"Feel my force!" - possibly the best companion combat line.

Uluain
10.23.2012 , 01:25 PM | #27
My vote for the next profile would be a male companion. Since it will be Empire, I'd like to suggest Torian. No reason other than that he's cute.

Uluain
10.23.2012 , 01:30 PM | #28
On Kira, I really have a hard time warming to her because she is so iconoclastic, and I tend to play Jedi who understand, respect and follow the Jedi Code. So her personality tends to strike my characters as an indication that she needs more focus, maturity, discipline et cetera.

I don't feel this is a flaw in the way the companion is written. Quite the opposite her personality is consistent and sufficiently prominent for my characters to react to it. A strictly by-the-book Jedi companion would probably strike most players as dull, and in any case that territory is already claimed by Elara Dorne (who I look forward to reading more about in the future).

Airmo
10.23.2012 , 01:31 PM | #29
Really like these companion blogs and I love Kira and her snark. One of my favorite companions in the game.
Next to Vette, so of course I would want Vette to be in the next blog.
"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking. It allows us to be honest with ourselves, to express those values that we would disavow in the light. The light blinds us. It is only in the dark that we see clearly."

NSStember
10.23.2012 , 01:33 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by imnotawitch View Post
For the next companion:

Malavai Quinn please!
Agreed.....since he's the only companion I ever really wanted to kill