Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Operative Healing 1Mil+?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Operative Healing 1Mil+?

Jenzali
10.22.2012 , 10:48 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Draekos View Post
I wonder what the top Merc/Commando heals would be. I don't really PvP much anymore(old guild that was pvp focused imploded) but I've never seen one anywhere close to a mil. Makes me wonder.
I think it would be possible in a ranked Civil War stalemate (no one caps mid) where there's high overall damage output but not enough burst (or at least coordinated burst) to rapidly eliminate targets before a healer can react.

http://i.imgur.com/x7R1V.jpg

This was shortly after I got full WH gear, but not min/maxed. However I think 1 million should be breakable when fully optimized. The total number doesn't really matter though - probably more important variables would be HPS, damage taken, and enemy DPS plus whether or not you actually won the warzone Sorcs and Ops can get very high numbers due to Kolto Probes and Revivification constantly healing small damage while a Merc/Commando's healing is mostly single-target direct.
Dashto Vant - Arsenal Mercenary - The most dashing bounty hunter in the galaxy.

dean_naka
10.22.2012 , 10:51 PM | #12
I've seen 1.3 million before in a novare coast.
cLOUDDEAD-The Bastion
www.hakunarakata.com

Gronkaarr
10.24.2012 , 08:59 AM | #13
when you're putting out that much healing, any ideas on roughly what percent is from kolto probe / kolto injection / surgical probe / recuperative nano ?

Armadyil
10.24.2012 , 01:39 PM | #14
One of my guildmates (scoundrel healer) has hit 1m in a warzone when we queued together. But that was in an Alderaan with the mid turret not captured the entire match, so it took kinda long (not saying he is not an excellent healer; he can put out 1k+ hps O_o). More than 900k in a Voidstar is really nice.

Operative/scoundrel healers can do more healing than sages and commando's in my experience, on my sage healer I cant get far above 800 hps. I guess this is because of slow-release medpack, you can heal 8 teammembers at the same time...
"Peace shall bring thee wisdom,
and wisdom shall bring thee peace."

AngusFTW
10.24.2012 , 02:23 PM | #15
Its pretty easy to get high hps as sage/sorc if you're full heal specced with the aoe heal IF you are left alone since when you are kitting 1-2 dps you arent healing the group but if you are left alone to spam the aoe heal on the action you can get very high hps. Thats the main factor tbh Its very situational
That guy with all the fat pink twileks with bleez in the name.
TOFN/TRE/much eu much wow
twitch.tv/bleezlord

Jmenks
10.24.2012 , 02:40 PM | #16
go look at the po5 forums, pretty sure there are a few million+ screenshots for scoundrels/ops in the server record thread.
Xekshek
Saber of Exar Kun
http://www.twitch.tv/xekshek

vimm
10.25.2012 , 06:05 AM | #17
It rarely happens in a real warzone - like one that doesn't stalemate for 10 minutes, lol.

It's certainly harder to do in a timed match.
geeR
Phantom of the Operative

Ravashakk
10.25.2012 , 07:59 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by vimm View Post
It rarely happens in a real warzone - like one that doesn't stalemate for 10 minutes, lol.

It's certainly harder to do in a timed match.
http://i48.tinypic.com/2mzlg61.jpg

Riggz
10.25.2012 , 08:38 AM | #19
http://i.imgur.com/RiJGQ.png

This was a buzzkill for me :/

I've hit 800k+ healing alot but still no one million

p.s It wasn't a ranked match but sure felt like it

p.s.s imo when you leave a sage/operative healer alone, a sage can easily outheal an operative no doubt about it. Put them in a super competitive, organized match, and I believe the operative can beat a sage fairly easily
Urdnought Level 55 Operative
Urdonught Level 55 Scoundrel
<GRIM DETERMINATION>
<INFAMOUS>

vimm
10.29.2012 , 02:14 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravashakk View Post
Nice ^_^
geeR
Phantom of the Operative