Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

*Looking for real DPS on server.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Bastion
*Looking for real DPS on server.

Okuy
10.25.2012 , 08:19 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Iamyourfatherr View Post
who cares pve blows in this game.
Great to see you can take what I said in your guilds pvp thread and add over too it. Wish I could think that big.
Mauull The Merciless - BFF Hug Group

Okuy
10.25.2012 , 08:25 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Arovien View Post
Mind answering some of the questions we got? If you dont wanna give away ur super secret ability priorities then how about answering the other questions regarding what buffs/stims/adrenals u use?

also do u upload on torparse.com?
Yes I do. Don't like showing everyone my rotation though.

MrGrzecka
10.25.2012 , 10:18 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Okuy View Post
Oh wow that must be really hard doing that dps with your PRESET ROTATION and gear. God pve takes so much skill cant believe you 4 manned Gharj only 9 month old content. Mauull seriously stop bragging about your guild when you got server 4th LOL. Good thing about pve is you can backpedal the whole time and stand still while clicking and have ZOMG 2050 DEEPS. Pve in this game is a joke there is no challenge to it I lawl'ed when I watched tfb " OH DONT STAND IN CIRCLES" " TANK SWAP" lol.

Arovien
10.25.2012 , 10:45 AM | #24
I've seen more details come out of Mitt Romney's Tax and Budget plans.

Any form of relevant details gonna be released? FYI, this is the internet; PROOF or didn't happen.
Aro'Vien - Sage Healer

Jimvinny
10.25.2012 , 11:04 AM | #25
What benefit is keeping this a secret? obviously, you're a skilled player. even with your rotations, most people won't be able to get the numbers you do, so why hide this info? Does it make you feel better about yourself?

Honestly, this is a GAME. Try taking yourself a little less seriously.

Okuy
10.25.2012 , 12:07 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Jimvinny View Post
What benefit is keeping this a secret? obviously, you're a skilled player. even with your rotations, most people won't be able to get the numbers you do, so why hide this info? Does it make you feel better about yourself?

Honestly, this is a GAME. Try taking yourself a little less seriously.
I only help the people who whisper me and try. Of course I'm gonna with hold from the people who just want it handed to them.

Okuy
10.25.2012 , 12:12 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by MrGrzecka View Post
Oh wow that must be really hard doing that dps with your PRESET ROTATION and gear. God pve takes so much skill cant believe you 4 manned Gharj only 9 month old content. Mauull seriously stop bragging about your guild when you got server 4th LOL. Good thing about pve is you can backpedal the whole time and stand still while clicking and have ZOMG 2050 DEEPS. Pve in this game is a joke there is no challenge to it I lawl'ed when I watched tfb " OH DONT STAND IN CIRCLES" " TANK SWAP" lol.
Cause this game has so many pvp rewards and content. Great to see you can watch a video and speak of numbers being easy when anyone can get 900 dps in a wz.. All you have to do is make sure you press any button quickly while the enemies in range. You're pretty cute when you're not smart. Cutie

Stormrayn
10.25.2012 , 03:51 PM | #28
my mara does can stand over 2100 to 2200 over 5min on the dummy in anni, canage i can do over 2200 so far i havent seen a rauder that can match my dps on ragg, only PT can beat or come close to me, considering yourselves the best on server is not true if you havent seen everyone...

Okuy
10.25.2012 , 04:31 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Stormrayn View Post
my mara does can stand over 2100 to 2200 over 5min on the dummy in anni, canage i can do over 2200 so far i havent seen a rauder that can match my dps on ragg, only PT can beat or come close to me, considering yourselves the best on server is not true if you havent seen everyone...
While we were in ambient we have found all top guilds and their top dps, told by their gms. beat them, spammed fleet, beat them. fouund people who had potential, and help them with rotation and they told us things they knew.

Stormrayn
10.25.2012 , 04:51 PM | #30
obviously have not found em all sorry to say