Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

*Looking for real DPS on server.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Bastion
*Looking for real DPS on server.

marshmallow
11.13.2012 , 11:50 PM | #201
My logs were pretty decent tonight considering I was in pvp gear.

We shall see who will be at the top next tuesday.

Oh and we will see thursday who will be topping the charts for NiM EC.
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

Tommytwotoes
11.14.2012 , 01:15 AM | #202
were you in pvp gear vexo? you only said it 3 times... somoene feels the need for excuses
Scopeseven 55 sorc
Scopeate 55 op
Scopenein 1 wookie
Bastion

marshmallow
11.14.2012 , 08:14 AM | #203
Quote: Originally Posted by Tommytwotoes View Post
were you in pvp gear vexo? you only said it 3 times... somoene feels the need for excuses
yes I was
just trying to make it clear so these people don't even try and troll me
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

Kokorrio
11.14.2012 , 10:05 AM | #204
Buffi #1?

HileyQuiggley
11.14.2012 , 11:32 AM | #205
Thing about the bringing PvP gear into 16 man HM TFB I either don't believe you did that or don't believe its possible for someone to be that dumb. Your on some of the boards which is good. Your a pretty good dps, but you are NOT the best at it. Not on this server or the game. I've got you beat on a few, you have me beat on a few but neither of us are at the top. Well im at the top on Kephess 8m SM as of yesterday but thats SM.
<Level Capped>
The Gunnery Commando
Quiggley DownUnder
http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#800McZMIkbRrdokfzZf.2

AMKSED
11.14.2012 , 04:06 PM | #206
Wait...how did I not see this thread earlier. People are really bragging and gloating about what kind of DPS they can do to a target dummy?

marshmallow
11.14.2012 , 04:10 PM | #207
Quote: Originally Posted by HileyQuiggley View Post
Thing about the bringing PvP gear into 16 man HM TFB I either don't believe you did that or don't believe its possible for someone to be that dumb. Your on some of the boards which is good. Your a pretty good dps, but you are NOT the best at it. Not on this server or the game. I've got you beat on a few, you have me beat on a few but neither of us are at the top. Well im at the top on Kephess 8m SM as of yesterday but thats SM.
You're*
Also I said I brought some pvp gear not a full set. It was my implants and one of my weapons I believe.

Good job you know how to aoe adds and be decent as a ranged dps, if you can actually beat me. But I'm pretty sure we would have to be in the same raid to compare, because our kill times will be different than yours.

No one cares about Kephess sm, or kephess hm for that matter.
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

marshmallow
11.14.2012 , 04:12 PM | #208
Quote: Originally Posted by HileyQuiggley View Post
Lol I just looked and you aren't even ranked on any boss except kephess lmfao good try

either that or you were just too far down on the list for me to see LOL
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

HileyQuiggley
11.14.2012 , 05:09 PM | #209
Quote: Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
Lol I just looked and you aren't even ranked on any boss except kephess lmfao good try

either that or you were just too far down on the list for me to see LOL
I dont understand man, even after all this. You are not top dps on any board there. Not 1, not even close.
<Level Capped>
The Gunnery Commando
Quiggley DownUnder

HileyQuiggley
11.14.2012 , 05:10 PM | #210
Quote: Originally Posted by AMKSED View Post
Wait...how did I not see this thread earlier. People are really bragging and gloating about what kind of DPS they can do to a target dummy?
Its been alot of fun actually
<Level Capped>
The Gunnery Commando
Quiggley DownUnder