Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

<Hey I'm MVP> - Break Time


Morde_'s Avatar


Morde_
10.22.2012 , 11:14 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Okuy View Post
^^^^^^
whoosh
Scold
Quote: Originally Posted by LegendaryQuan View Post
I will also offer to duel your marauder, for any amount of money
Quote: Originally Posted by LegendaryQuan View Post
i dont have cold feet. im just not going to give away $300 walking into an unwinnable situation.
Biggest welch in Bastion history.
carried by jonie

Theology's Avatar


Theology
10.22.2012 , 11:43 PM | #12
What ever will the server do without the most tryhard guild on the Badtion?

Valzanik's Avatar


Valzanik
10.22.2012 , 11:44 PM | #13
I remember when some of the hey I'm MVP guys were on black Vulkars and got their **** pushed in...

EatenByDistance's Avatar


EatenByDistance
10.23.2012 , 12:40 AM | #14
Hi Wakalord Flex Guildmaster here and I'd like to inform all members of hey im mvp that if they wish to continue high level pvp my guild, Flex, will be recruiting new members soon. Given that most members of hey im mvp are drastically less skilled than those in my guild, it'll be a difficult application process, but we are willing to bring in a few lucky pvpers for the Flex™ Experience.

Post in this thread if you wish to apply.
Wakalord The Bastion: Hey im mvp
Watch my stream!
Quote: Originally Posted by Xerain
...and the only person who doesn't think so is some B-team assassin DPS who is just dragging his team down by playing the incorrect spec.

Gomex's Avatar


Gomex
10.23.2012 , 12:42 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Valzanik View Post
I remember when some of the hey I'm MVP guys were on black Vulkars and got their **** pushed in...
Justbodies and I are the only ones from Black Vulkars in mvp. I'm pretty sure that wasn't the case...pretty sure gods of the galaxy can vouch for us since the guild was the leftovers of whatever was left from that server.

God forbid you're one of those salty pubs that would literally run 8 man premades reg wz when the server only had 12 people max on fleet/imp side and soon fell apart like every other 3rd rate pvp guilds that disbanded after streaks of losses in rated when the server merged.

Kaane's Avatar


Kaane
10.23.2012 , 09:44 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by EatenByDistance View Post
Hi Wakalord Flex Guildmaster here and I'd like to inform all members of hey im mvp that if they wish to continue high level pvp my guild, Flex, will be recruiting new members soon. Given that most members of hey im mvp are drastically less skilled than those in my guild, it'll be a difficult application process, but we are willing to bring in a few lucky pvpers for the Flex™ Experience.

Post in this thread if you wish to apply.
Waka my friend Roachs will have to file a defamation suit soon against you for being an cheap imitator of the Flex ™ lifestyle. Your improper usage of © /FLEX greeting also saddens us hard core Flex ™ for life members.
Lokarr - Powertech

UGLYMRJ's Avatar


UGLYMRJ
10.23.2012 , 10:12 AM | #17
I look forward to achieving this level of hate...

Okuy's Avatar


Okuy
10.23.2012 , 10:22 AM | #18
Well this thread is getting quite interesting.
Mauull The Merciless - BFF Hug Group

Gomex's Avatar


Gomex
10.23.2012 , 11:03 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Okuy View Post
^^^^^^
http://www.gifpal.com/image/8PnLx5v0rg/

Morde_'s Avatar


Morde_
10.23.2012 , 11:53 AM | #20
Waka waka PUT ME IN COACH
Scold
Quote: Originally Posted by LegendaryQuan View Post
I will also offer to duel your marauder, for any amount of money
Quote: Originally Posted by LegendaryQuan View Post
i dont have cold feet. im just not going to give away $300 walking into an unwinnable situation.
Biggest welch in Bastion history.
carried by jonie