Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vital shot delay

MindSpore
10.22.2012 , 03:20 AM | #1
Something I've been noticing on my gunslinger is a delay on vital shot. I've checked my sniper, and dart doesn't appear to have this issue, I was wondering if anyone else has been experiencing this problem?
Spymaster / Masterspy / Sneaky-Pete - TOFN

CrixusBoR
10.22.2012 , 06:04 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by MindSpore View Post
Something I've been noticing on my gunslinger is a delay on vital shot. I've checked my sniper, and dart doesn't appear to have this issue, I was wondering if anyone else has been experiencing this problem?
Yes I have. And it is extremely annoying. My Sniper doesn't have the same issue with c.dart (same as you).

Please fix this, dev's. Thank you

Anysao
10.22.2012 , 06:09 AM | #3
Well, the bullets need to hit him first. Kind of how guns work...
But in all seriousness, my op's corrosive dart does appear To go slightly faster. But as a dirty fighting gunslinger, it's my opener anyways.
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP!That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.

x-Manta-x
10.22.2012 , 08:07 AM | #4
I feel the same delay in 'pistol whip' vs shiv as well as the Kick to the Jibblies vs the Agent melee stun. My Imp toon is much more fluid with these attacks.

Technohic
10.22.2012 , 09:01 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by x-Manta-x View Post
I feel the same delay in 'pistol whip' vs shiv as well as the Kick to the Jibblies vs the Agent melee stun. My Imp toon is much more fluid with these attacks.
I just started playing scoundrel this past weekend and I was wondering about those. Didn't even seem like just a delay. It felt like I would fire them but they would not activate. At first I thought maybe it was just my back blast because I was not entirely behind the target, but it got me with the kick and pistol whip which raised my eyebrow.

bahdasz
10.23.2012 , 10:41 AM | #6
Several of our "instant" abilities seem to have developed slight delay lately, I'm hoping it's just animation lag.

happysister
10.23.2012 , 07:34 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by MindSpore View Post
yup. hit the shortcut key like 3 times before it shot off.
The Kipplar Legacy ~ Proud Founder of The Old Republic
The Heroes of The Republic

Kohzar
10.24.2012 , 07:25 AM | #8
Thank god someone else noticed this, I thought I was going crazy.

Gassygunslinger
10.24.2012 , 04:13 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Kohzar View Post
Thank god someone else noticed this, I thought I was going crazy.
How do you know the rest of us aren't crazy as well?

Heh, I'm just kidding. The robot spiders controlling my thoughts won't allow me to lie. Or buy laundry detergent.
Longtime SWG Vet: "Guillemette of Bria" Respect the Smuggler History
Elder Smuggler, Winner of the 5th Anniversary Rebel Painting Contest

Etten of Vrook Lamar.

MatticusFinch
10.24.2012 , 04:46 PM | #10
Yeah, vital shot definitely has a new delay added in from 1.4. It's annoying because I don't always know if it activates so I hit the button again and end up using it twice, which we all know is really energy efficient <sarcasm>.

I can't say that I've noticed such a difference on blaster whip nor dirty kick.
Prophecy of the Five - RIVAL - The McAwesome Legacy
Billiejean | Guy | Freakygirl | Yojimba
Maul-wannabe | Vader-wannabe | Jane'bond | Zombor