Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sanctus Recruitment Thread!

JTLewis
12.28.2012 , 11:05 AM | #21
Sanctus recruitment is going strong and we'd love to make you apart of the great guild that is Sanctus. We are still looking for new members to take down the operations in Star Wars: The Old Republic. Join today!

IronArm
Sanctus
A Pre-Launch Republic Guild
Website | Guild HQ | Video | Thread

Takeya
12.29.2012 , 12:36 PM | #22
Due to the holiday rush, we're fresh out of punch and pie; so, while we restock our supplies, we're offering for a limited time to new recruits Super Secret Awesome Mystery Boxes! Just tell them Tak referred you when you join to receive your special prize! "What's inside?" you might ask, but no one knows, that's the super secret awesome mystery! It could be anything from a bag of dog crap to 10 million credits and everything in between! Join now to discover the awesome mystery awaiting you!

Disclaimer: Your Super Secret Awesome Mystery Box will not contain 10 million credits.

JTLewis
12.31.2012 , 09:29 AM | #23
Thanks for the Takeya. You get a promotion in guild now! You are in charge of supplying the Super Mystery Boxes or whatever you call them!

In all seriousness folks, Sanctus is still looking for more raiders. We have a spot or two left on our Progression team, but we are looking for all raiders in general. Sanctus does casually do Warzones together, but our main focus is raiding and just having fun in general. Apply today!

Thank you,

IronArm
Sanctus

Bluealchemist
01.02.2013 , 12:25 AM | #24
Sanctus is a great guild to join if you want to do some raiding! Great guys that know how to have a good time and still get the job done...

What are you waiting for... Apply Now!
Immortal Sanctum Gaming
The RSF Crew | Sanctus
Warzones, Raiding, World PvP, Flashpoints, Ect...
Guild Website

Kreon
01.02.2013 , 10:18 PM | #25
Come join us!! we are a fun bunch of friends, That have a great time raiding together.

JTLewis
01.10.2013 , 04:03 AM | #26
Sanctus continues to do HM ECs to gear out some of our latest raiders. We'd love to have y'all join us on these runs.

Sanctus has recently moved to a new website to bring the Immortal Sanctum Alliance all under one roof.

Sanctus New Website

Please fill out an application on the new site.

Thank you,

IronArm
Sanctus

Bluealchemist
01.12.2013 , 09:54 AM | #27
Sanctus is a great guild! You won't be sorry you joined up!
Immortal Sanctum Gaming
The RSF Crew | Sanctus
Warzones, Raiding, World PvP, Flashpoints, Ect...
Guild Website

Toolzy
01.13.2013 , 05:13 PM | #28
After 5 months being away from the game, I came back to a lot of changes. Servers have changed, some mechanics changed and people that I used to play with have left. Sanctus took me in and gave me a chance to show what I can contribute. In turn, they've shown me what they can give back. I don't regret a second of it and I'm here to stay for good.

- Lexine

JTLewis
01.17.2013 , 11:56 PM | #29
Sanctus had a fun raid night tonight! Hope we get some new members that can join us on these nights! Apply now and become the newest member to the guild and Takeya will give you a present!
Sanctus

Kreon
01.21.2013 , 08:03 PM | #30
If you are looking for a friendly group of people, come join us!