Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PVP Faction Balance?

Chevee
10.22.2012 , 04:30 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Utopii View Post
The pugs are bad on both sides as 95% of the players that play TOR are bad. The argument on who has the worst pugs is old and stupid.

Just look at the quality of the guilds on each faction and that should help determine what you are trying to accomplish.
I don't really think anyone was arguing. ^.~ Pretty sure we were stating personal opinions from our experiences recently. No one was being obnoxious, trolling, rude or anything else that would lead one to believe we were "arguing".
Guild Site -- HALCYON -- Recruitment
Akyra - Commando | Loretta'Ray - Guardian
Chevee - Mercenary | Nav'ii - Sorcerer

Official Jedi Covenant Progression Site

Seabreeze
10.22.2012 , 05:45 PM | #12
Thanks for all the replies =]

I finally decided to go to the Pubs, simply because I played Imps over on the EU server and I will be aiming for more guild/pre-made action at end game. I guess it's at least some new scenery and different story lines to follow on the way there, which is a bonus.

Now I have to get used to all your names for stuff in WZ's, as they always seem to be different in NA than in the EU.

Ssfbistimg
10.22.2012 , 07:03 PM | #13
I don't know I still stand by my decision rep pugs are better. When I pug with my Sage I win around 70% of matches. When I pug with my sorcerer I'm at around 55% win ratio. Granted it all could just be luck of draw who you play against & who is on your team but It just feels to me that rep pugs play objectives better. A lot of warzones I lose on imp side are because people aren't paying attention. Doors getting capped with 4 people by door with tunnel vision on person they are trying to kill.

inknform
10.24.2012 , 11:57 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Seabreeze View Post
Thanks for all the replies =]

I finally decided to go to the Pubs, simply because I played Imps over on the EU server and I will be aiming for more guild/pre-made action at end game. I guess it's at least some new scenery and different story lines to follow on the way there, which is a bonus.

Now I have to get used to all your names for stuff in WZ's, as they always seem to be different in NA than in the EU.
What times would you typically be IG? I am on the east coast of NA, btw...