Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

WTB Specific Level 5 Chest Armor (Blue/Prototype); Paying 2 million credits

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
WTB Specific Level 5 Chest Armor (Blue/Prototype); Paying 2 million credits

LetoAtreidesII
10.21.2012 , 08:30 PM | #1
I'm paying 2 million credits for a specific level 5 chest piece, of blue rarity, called "Burnished Body Armor," which has the following appearance:

http://i856.photobucket.com/albums/a...2-16-26-21.jpg

I'd actually take any level 5 or under body piece of identical appearance (identical in every way including major and minor colors) that a light side Republic trooper can equip, but I doubt any exist. Combat stats are irrelevant. Getting this specific piece is difficult, and nothing like it has been posted on the GTN for months, hence the high price I'm willing to pay. It may require hours/days of specificially farming Ord Mantell, or the Imp equivalent.

If you have one to sell, please contact me by forum PM or by replying to this thread, as I have way too many alts that I'm constantly switching between.

PlaceAdHere
10.21.2012 , 10:36 PM | #2
Not to sound mean or anything, but why?
Space Available
<Goon Squad>
Placeadhere - Chemist - Marie'curie
<That's No Goon>
Call for more information.

Ssfbistimg
10.22.2012 , 12:42 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by PlaceAdHere View Post
Not to sound mean or anything, but why?
i was wondering same thing. Id understand if it was moddable but he asked for a blue version.

LetoAtreidesII
10.22.2012 , 04:36 AM | #4
I'm making class story movies and need to reshoot certain scenes which require that specific costume unless I feel like reshooting the combat and transition scenes which took me countless hours to get right and I'd rather not do that.

Ssfbistimg
10.22.2012 , 10:57 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by LetoAtreidesII View Post
I'm making class story movies and need to reshoot certain scenes which require that specific costume unless I feel like reshooting the combat and transition scenes which took me countless hours to get right and I'd rather not do that.
well if I come across one I'll give it to you. wont ask you for 2 million credits tho.

TheJackyl
10.22.2012 , 04:28 PM | #6
I have one for you if you still need it

LetoAtreidesII
10.22.2012 , 06:16 PM | #7
Got it from TheJackyl, thanks all!

-Holmes
10.22.2012 , 06:58 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by TheJackyl View Post
I have one for you if you still need it
Lucky bastard.
Rollin'dirty - Ridin'dirty
The Omgwtfbbqhax Legacy

PlaceAdHere
10.23.2012 , 09:17 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by LetoAtreidesII View Post
That sounds really cool.
Space Available
<Goon Squad>
Placeadhere - Chemist - Marie'curie
<That's No Goon>
Call for more information.

KyaniteD
10.26.2012 , 05:15 AM | #10
Sounds awesome. Where can we see your movies?
Harm no one's internal, invisible integrities. Leave others the privacies of their minds and lives. (Surak) Don't think twice before you listen to your heart, follow the trace for a new start. [...] In the eye of storm you'll see a lonely dove - the experience of survival is the key to the gravity of love. (Enigma)