Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

malgus vs. malak

SentinelDranoel
10.22.2012 , 06:46 AM | #11
Round 1. Clame to fame.
Malak clame to fame was attacking Revan while he took on a team of Jedi including Bastila Shan.
Malgus lead a army of Sith into battle in the Jedi temple and won.

Point: Malgus. Malgus had the guts and skill to face his opponents in combat.

Round 2. How they dealt with their enemies after their clame to fame.
Malak destroyed all of Taris in his hunt for Bastilla, he tried to wipe that pathetic planet off the face of the galaxy. He had the foresight to know that we will hate being on this planet almost a decade later.
Malgus went back to his position in the Sith hierachy and merely led strike teams.
Point: Malak. Screw strike teams, lets just get rid of the planet. Now that is darkside.

Round 3. How they did they handle the Shan legacy.
Malak beat Bastila and turned her into his Sith apprentice.
Malgus lost to Satele in the battle for Alderaan. Even though he could take her in the fight for Koriban, it was clear that she was growing stronger in the force over time.
Point: Malak. It is one thing to beat your opponent, it is another thing entirely to successfully turn them.

Round 4. Lightsaber skills.
Malak is not known for his prowess on the battlefield. Deception and cunning is what he is great at.
Malgus is a Juggernaut on the battlefield, and it looks like it takes more then one opponent to beat him.
Point: Malgus.

Round 5. Their final battle.
Malak faced Revan in single saber combat, the only way legends duel. Even with the Star Forge producing machines, Bastila and using the life force of captives; he still could not take Revan.
Malgus the false emperor challenged both the Imperials and the Republic, possibly overestimating his stealth armada. When challenged by a strike team whose goal was to kill him, he fails to beat them.
Point: Neither one for fighting a battle they knew they were going to lose. Malak knew he could not take Revan. Malgus was crazy to think he could betray the Imperials and challenge the Republic at the same time.

My final analysis: Draw
and the Force beat generic Swords and Magic any day. 8/26/14 That was my old signature but after RotHC, I went back to superheroes and swords and magic. Now waiting on Dragon Age and a SWTOR story expac for my Bioware fix

GeckoOBac
10.22.2012 , 08:27 AM | #12
Just pointing this out in the "A is dead" "No he's not" debate:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retcon

So in the end, it doesn't matter.

bravotwentysev
10.22.2012 , 08:56 AM | #13
LOL nobody is ever dead in a MMO game. Just hidden till a writer comes up with a lame story why he is still alive.

Who knows may have got sucked into a exhaust port and lived their for years or so till found by somebody.
Jundra Nemaim Pestilence
2 account Subscriber To bad so sad F2P whinners