Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

25% HP Requirement for Undying Rage

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sentinel / Marauder
25% HP Requirement for Undying Rage

BlazingShadow
10.21.2012 , 04:07 PM | #1
Put a minimum 25% health requirement to activate "Undying Rage".

This balances the class by making their OP'd defense button costly and with only a certain time to be able to use it.

AsiriusNazriel
10.21.2012 , 04:32 PM | #2
No, 10% works fine. Learn not to waste your stuns.
Pax Imperius & Pax Dominus
Arash a.k.a. "Chuck Norris of PVP"

jersyiii
10.22.2012 , 04:30 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by BlazingShadow View Post
Put a minimum 25% health requirement to activate "Undying Rage".

This balances the class by making their OP'd defense button costly and with only a certain time to be able to use it.
any mara that use undying rage above 25% is a fotm mara
so i dont see the point of ur suggestion

EGNbusa
10.22.2012 , 07:11 PM | #4
i only use it when i have 1200-1500hp, i would in no way use it at 25% health lol
Magoth- 50 Anni Mara
Gancath-50 Bodyguard Merc
Mordor- 50 Deception Sin

winkingskeever
10.22.2012 , 07:14 PM | #5
I think OP means, only usable above 25% health

BlazingShadow
10.23.2012 , 12:10 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by winkingskeever View Post
I think OP means, only usable above 25% health
this

/5char

Quangus
10.23.2012 , 08:02 AM | #7
Then whats the point of having it?

Btw it alrdy got nerfed to 4 secs instead of 5, so, hate to say it, but thats another l2p issue

AsiriusNazriel
10.23.2012 , 08:08 AM | #8
Stop blowing your stuns and knockbacks. Trigger happy fingers make for a dead toon.

Royox
10.23.2012 , 05:42 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by AsiriusNazriel View Post
Stop blowing your stuns and knockbacks. Trigger happy fingers make for a dead toon.
A stun for when u use "ravage", another for when u use "saber Ward" or "Pain Cloack" or you use your "i'm gonna **** ur face" buff...OH! I'M A VANGUARD!! I HAVE NOT MORE STUNS! I am a dummy when u use Undying Rage.

AsiriusNazriel
10.23.2012 , 07:37 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Royox View Post
A stun for when u use "ravage", another for when u use "saber Ward" or "Pain Cloack" or you use your "i'm gonna **** ur face" buff...OH! I'M A VANGUARD!! I HAVE NOT MORE STUNS! I am a dummy when u use Undying Rage.
So you blow a stun when someone uses saberward? What you don't have a 12sec 25% dmg reduction shield yourself? Oh you do! And you are a ranged so you should be kiting, especially when we get low on health. Look I know it's hard and I'm not being sarcastic about it. But you have the tools to nulify us. And between me and you, I don't use Ravage unless it's another melee. The reason is that when I use Ravage you can eat the 1st portion of the damage and take that time to break distance, keeping me out of the 4m range, perfect for kiting. I avoid using ravage for that specific reason. Granted I'm not the typical Anni Marauder either, but that's a different story.

You gotta work with what you have and unless you get rooted by a Carnage Marauder, don't blow your cc on Ravage, just run away. Then kite. As a Vanguard you should be destroying all Carnage and Rage Maras, they are retardedly easy to 1v1. Annihilation is trickier but with good kiting you stand a very very very good chance, you just have to use your abilities appropriately. GL!