Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

what happend to all the servers?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

10.21.2012 , 03:58 PM | #1
near the end of august i took a break from starwars and i just started playing again today. Then i realized that there are next to no servers left and the server "The Bastion" population dropped alot over a month period. id like to server transfer but idk how much it costs. and its not even available atm. any answers?

10.21.2012 , 04:03 PM | #2
A lot of people dont want to pay for a game that runs like a beta.
:sy_bountyhunter ::sy_bountyhunte r::sy_bountyhunt er::sy_bountyhun ter::sy_bountyhu nter::sy_bountyh unter::sy_bounty hunter::sy_bount yhunter::

10.21.2012 , 04:05 PM | #3
They consolidated servers, as there were far too many. If you were on a server that they were shutting down, your characters should have all been moved automatically. If not, you can try to log into your account online on the TOR site, and under your Account settings, will have a Character Transfer button. Click on that and see if anything is available currently.

I don't think they have it turned on right now, as I have seen reports from other players not being happy with 'dead servers' and wanting to get to another, more populated place.

10.21.2012 , 04:22 PM | #4
idk, my server the bastion was really high populated and people always wanted to do stuff, but now its hard to enjoy the game with no one to do anything with and i just bought 60 day card >.<

10.21.2012 , 05:00 PM | #5

10.21.2012 , 05:05 PM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi SoN-oF-yipi,

Servers transfers are no longer available.

In September, we consolidated lower population servers into high population servers.

You'll find more info about this at the following page: Server Consolidation High Population Servers Live as of September 18, 2012.

Speire | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support