Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What the hell happens with TOFN empire?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
What the hell happens with TOFN empire?

Ybini
10.22.2012 , 08:06 AM | #21
I hate to state the obvious, but.. You did win, why does it matter the mix then?

Harrasment
10.22.2012 , 08:12 AM | #22
I honestly relogged after 5 month break and my original server got transfered here.
In a day of wz during daytime in pug grp we (reps) win 1 match every 5/6 losses, but in nighttime we win 5 wz out of 6.

And its not coz of imps premade more often, but i think mostly that the 3 factors that lead rep to the most losses are:
- Most of time reps get outgeared heavy by imps
- Most of rep pugs dont know how wz works (i.e. we have 2 cap at cw/nc and ppl start to tryng to 3cap instead of defend and ofc we loose)
- Rarely i see players that know how to prioritize the killing, most of time i get left alone tryng to kill a healer (if we are lucky they have only 1) while other ppl just tryng kill random targets or focus the tanks.

Its not a rant thread, i just stated what i have saw in the last week.
May the force be with u
Bloodvain Shadow lvl 50
ToFN PvP EU Rebel Dream guild
PvP PvP and again PvP

Legendari
10.22.2012 , 09:18 AM | #23
I'm going to say the OP's team won that game because the other team was awful and/or undergeared... not because they had one guy healing. Out of six warriors, it looks like only two even had some idea of what they were doing. If they were all smash with decent gear, then at least three of those guys should just go delete their characters. Plus, two people guarding a node all game, one of which could have probably been the imp team's healer. Those are the kind of pugs I dread...
<Wanted> The Shadowlands
Legend - 60 Assassin Explosith - 60 Powertech

LarryRow
10.22.2012 , 09:21 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by -Holmes View Post
Looking at the damage of the enemy team... it's nowhere near what they should be putting out if they were really op.
I know, it's almost as if playing an OP class won't instantly make you not suck when you are a terrible player.
A classic sig that should not be lost:
Quote:
Stunned , pew pew hack slash , stunned , running backward circles, stunned cannot move, pew pew, break stun, 30 second snare, wha?!?!!? stunned, knockdown, ...less stun more pew pew and hacknslash please.

Eszi
10.22.2012 , 09:23 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Royox View Post
This is not normal. Almost every WZ Imp team is like this:

http://i46.tinypic.com/1z1hftl.jpg

6 sith warriors. I think only 2 were Juggernauts and the other 4 were maras. Of course the juggs were Rage not Tanks.

I don't know if this only happens in my server but its screwing all WZ's fun. Only thing we see is "jump-smash" and if they have 2 healers the team is impossible to win.

pd: Yes, we won that team. Why? Because they had NO healers and Zavvi is awesome :_D
You're a vanguard and you have no stim
/shoo

Legendari
10.22.2012 , 09:44 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Eszi View Post
You're a vanguard and you have no stim
/shoo
Well, if you're going to nitpick... he's also out of medpacs and throw huttball isn't key-bound. Hang him!!
<Wanted> The Shadowlands

Eszi
10.22.2012 , 09:47 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Legendari View Post
Well, if you're going to nitpick... he's also out of medpacs and throw huttball isn't key-bound. Hang him!!
I'll do that and it will happen BEFORE DINNER

Legendari
10.22.2012 , 09:50 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Eszi View Post
I'll do that and it will happen BEFORE DINNER
Oh, and don't forget that sweet 304 protection vs. all those bad, scary warriors who don't know how to play their OP classes!
<Wanted> The Shadowlands

Eszi
10.22.2012 , 09:51 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Legendari View Post
Oh, and don't forget that sweet 304 protection vs. all those bad, scary warriors who don't know how to play their OP classes!
They probably didn't even spec smash
LOL AT THEM

Ghostuka
10.22.2012 , 10:38 AM | #30
TOFN faction wins depend heavily on the hours as far as I can see it. After 3 AM europian standard time, "the Hours of the Suck" on the empire side start. It lasts for a straight 2 or 3 hours, where the empire loses every match. Some of them really bad, some of them just bad. After that, some good players show up and things start to balance out. A little more down the road and the empire side start chain wins.. Somedays. Somedays it is just win 1 lose 1, in a nice way.

Earlier than the hours of the suck, there is peak hours of empire. I don't know when it starts exactly to be honest. But in those hours, empire side has winning streaks. Empire side finish their weekly without a loss during that time.

These are all my experiences. Possibly in the peak hours, there could be more bad WZs on either side. My observation is only limited through my eyeballs. But the Hours of the Suck is constant. If I play in the WZs during that time, I usually gather awesome(!!!) stories for each WZ (here is one of those gems), about what a(or more than one) teammate did. If anyone on the rep side is claiming they can't win a game, they should log in during that time and finish their weekly.
Kánn - Tarděs - Gěn
Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Drinking game: Take one shot if you take my post seriously
Take two if you don't.