Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RP Partner re-roll

bunglermoose
10.27.2012 , 03:30 PM | #71
Forming a guild sounds like a wonderful idea to me!

AngelAlkaiser
10.27.2012 , 06:07 PM | #72
I am currently online. Is anyone else from Group 2 logging on tonight?

Elendius
10.27.2012 , 06:25 PM | #73
Awesome. I think we're onto something. I agree too. Let's not make this guild anything too demanding. Just a simple way to setup statics, be in touch, may even way to expand on the RPing we do too.

Which server were we on again? I'd like to make a Jedi and get everyone on my friend's list. We could also discuss a guild name of some sort assuming everyone is on board. I don't us to have any real "leadership." Just make sure everyone who gets in has the same interests we do and is courteous, and that'll be that.

bunglermoose
10.27.2012 , 06:33 PM | #74
We're on Ebon Hawk.

LostInReverie
10.27.2012 , 06:41 PM | #75
I'm signing on now, Group 2.
THE CALLISTO LEGACY (JC)
THE SOLARIS LEGACY (EH)

JIshVidal
10.27.2012 , 07:36 PM | #76
I planned to go commando (lol) for my advanced class. So either healing or DPS for me. Either is fine. I won't be able to be on on Sunday night. As i have to work. (It'll be my Monday morning and its the first time I've had to work a morning shift in moths. Go figure.) but I'll be right after that!

Lymm
10.28.2012 , 12:32 AM | #77
Quick note to Group 2: Aarovis is level 9 and nearing completion of Tython. I've added Laerion & Calantha to my friends list. I'll likely finish out Tython tomorrow evening. Looking forward to meeting up with everyone on Fleet!

bunglermoose
10.28.2012 , 07:59 AM | #78
Group 1: Mando, if you want to start RPIng our Padawans, I'll be on tonight around 9 PM CST ("The Walking Dead" unfortunately takes precedence over SW:TOR :P ). I'll also be on Monday night around 8 PM CST or so.

LostInReverie
10.28.2012 , 09:38 AM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by Lymm View Post
Quick note to Group 2: Aarovis is level 9 and nearing completion of Tython. I've added Laerion & Calantha to my friends list. I'll likely finish out Tython tomorrow evening. Looking forward to meeting up with everyone on Fleet!
Looks like I just missed AngelAlkaiser last night. I'm going to play some more today though so I look forward to seeing you on the Fleet soon. =]
THE CALLISTO LEGACY (JC)
THE SOLARIS LEGACY (EH)

Mando
10.28.2012 , 10:00 AM | #80
Hello! Back a few hours earlier than I expected. All went well, and I'm glad to see we're all still active here. I'm going to go sentinel with my Jedi Knight, as I already have 2 Guardian Knights and a Juggernaut Sith...

I think creating a guild would help keep in touch, but I think we should make sure this works first and get our feet in the water. Once we're actively RPing I think it would be a great idea.

bunglermoose, I am logging on now to create my Knight. Let's make sure we RP on Tython at some point soon! I'll be on a good amount today if you happen to get the chance to log on earlier.