Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RP Partner re-roll

LostInReverie
10.25.2012 , 08:44 PM | #41
I definitely want to be a Trooper. I'm on starting around 7 or 8 PM Central Time.
THE CALLISTO LEGACY (JC)
THE SOLARIS LEGACY (EH)
55s - Melusine
55s- Ilaria / Drusīlla

shadowdemon
10.25.2012 , 09:12 PM | #42
I'm all for being a Smuggler!

Look forward to playing with everyone!
The Nau'ur Legacy
The Ebon Hawk: Brankilo Nau'ur (Powertech)
Jaasdak Flurr (Scoundrel)
Skerroj (Assassin)

RigbyC
10.25.2012 , 10:14 PM | #43
Im looking forward to watching the forum with great intrest to see how your story goes. If you do your write ups on a diffrent thread, id be honoured if you could throw me the link (pm or here is fine). Finally and most importantly Good luck, have fun and all the best to you.
The Blackstorm Legacy
Sindanarie: Sith Marauder
Rigetsu: Jedi Shadow
Sapphiré: Sniper

JIshVidal
10.25.2012 , 10:38 PM | #44
I'm fine with being a trooper can't wait to get started

Lymm
10.25.2012 , 10:57 PM | #45
If you're still looking for a player, I'm certainly down. I do travel some, but it's not longer than a day or 2 a week. I'm on @ 2030 EST and play until I can't keep the eyelids from touching. I PREFER Sith, but above that I prefer the RP. If there's still a slot open, let me know. I'd LOVE to do this! My 1st experience with online RP was Everquest, about...13 years ago. Before that it was DnD, Shadowrun, and various pen-and-paper games. Most recently it was NWN on some custom-content servers. I'm a very experienced RP'er, but I have no issue toning it down either. Let me know!

shadowdemon
10.26.2012 , 12:04 AM | #46
Just so everyone knows, I went ahead and created a lovely Twi'lek smuggler named Tal'siolo. Other than getting through the initial cutscene of arriving on Ord Mantell, I have done nothing else with him! He's ready to go with whomever is my partner on this lovely starting planet. Also will the assigned groups meet up on the Fleet to do The Esseles after all of us get off the starting planets? Or, will we just skip ahead to Coruscant and make that our meeting place?

Back to the topic of my Smuggler... I wanted to go Gunslinger as his advance class, making him a DPS type. However, I wouldn't mind becoming a Scoundrel to take on the Healing role as healing is my preferred role anyway, my main is a Sage Healer.

Lastly, for those who have characters on Ebon Hawk already feel free to add Quzni to your friends list if you're on Republic side, she is also my main and is the best bet of getting ahold of me for whenever you want to continue on with the RP group. If you have a character on Empire side add Brankilo. I'm typically on either one of those characters at any given time during the afternoon... I've mostly been playing Bran the last few days as he's only a baby (new character) and I've been leveling him. Either way, that's the best way to get ahold of me!
The Nau'ur Legacy
The Ebon Hawk: Brankilo Nau'ur (Powertech)
Jaasdak Flurr (Scoundrel)
Skerroj (Assassin)

Mando
10.26.2012 , 05:13 AM | #47
Alright! Updated the roster to reflect recent changes, I went ahead with the Jedi Knight so Group 1 is pretty much set I think. Just need confirmation from bunglermoose. I'll create my character as soon as I can. I would really like to RP on the starter planets somehow... but I don't want people to have to wait for each other and all. Feel free to RP with your fellow group member though if you see them on Ord Mantell/Tython!

As for availability for myself, I'm on the east coast, and usually on for an hour or two each evening. Part of this weekend I will be away on a trip, but in about a week or so I'm switching jobs and my schedule should clear up a ton and I'll have easily another 2 or 3 free hours every day.

I'll create my Knight soon! Th RP re-roll is about to begin, my friends!

Karmatree
10.26.2012 , 08:43 AM | #48
Thanks Mando for updating the thread.

I'll make whatever the other three people in my group don't want to be. So if you're in my group let's get this figured out and started!

I am available East Coast time pretty much any evening. And Ebon Hawk is perfect as my massive legacy family is there.

Lymm
10.26.2012 , 10:28 AM | #49
Pub side, I've seen the Consular and Smuggler storylines. I'd prefer to play a Jedi Knight. Also, I'll be on tonight & tomorrow night for certain. If anyone wants to get started, let me know.

LostInReverie
10.26.2012 , 11:04 AM | #50
Karma and Lymm, I'll be ready tonight. I'm going to make a character soon. When I do, I will update this thread with her name so you guys know who to contact. She'll be a Trooper so whoever is going to be a Smuggler, I will see you on Ord Mantell.

ETA: I think it would be cool to do Esseles together once we're all off our origin worlds.
THE CALLISTO LEGACY (JC)
THE SOLARIS LEGACY (EH)
55s - Melusine
55s- Ilaria / Drusīlla