Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RP Partner re-roll

bunglermoose
10.23.2012 , 06:32 PM | #21
All of that sounds wonderful. I am a big fan of heavy RP -- my roleplaying days go back through the launch of Dark Age of Camelot and into the days of antiquity where rolling dice and graph paper were the pinnacle of RP technology :P -- but sadly I haven't really had the chance to do much RP in SWTOR just yet. I'm excited about the opportunity!

AngelAlkaiser
10.23.2012 , 06:40 PM | #22
I started roleplaying on a WebTV on a chat network called TalkCity. Pretty sure it was in the 90's. I've done a lot of different mediums. I can keep pace with however you guys would like to. As of right now, it would have to be two groups of three, unless two other people show up and are interested.

shadowdemon
10.23.2012 , 07:02 PM | #23
I don't mind splitting the groups up at all! Whatever works best for everyone!

As for RP experience, I once belonged in the RP Guild The Coruscant Vanguard on the Ebon Hawk server, before Ebon Hawk we were on Shien... I was also part of the Dusk Athenaeum which was an Imp RP Guild on Shien. But, both guilds have died and I have found myself flying solo for a bit. So, recently I haven't had much RP within TOR. Before that, however, I've done a good amount of RP in SWG, WoW, CoX, and LotRO. I'm all for heavy RP and keeping character throughout the quests. It will be awesome to see how characters will change/grow and how our characters will influence one another as we play along!
The Nau'ur Legacy
The Ebon Hawk: Brankilo Nau'ur (Powertech)
Jaasdak Flurr (Scoundrel)
Skerroj (Assassin)

AngelAlkaiser
10.23.2012 , 07:35 PM | #24
Anybody using a messenger these days? AIM, MSN?

JIshVidal
10.23.2012 , 08:00 PM | #25
I don't mind having to split the groups up.

And as to the level of hardcore RP, I'm totally fine with that aswell. I've been playing tor since launch I've sped through enough content already. And theres still plenty more to do. But slowing right down to experience things from in IC view is fine with me!

LostInReverie
10.24.2012 , 11:19 AM | #26
I've never RPed in an MMO before, but I've done lots of play-by-post RPs in the past. I'm totally fine with doing two groups of three. I guess it's up to you, Mando, how you want to split us. XD
THE CALLISTO LEGACY (JC)
THE SOLARIS LEGACY (EH)

JIshVidal
10.24.2012 , 01:49 PM | #27
Had a thought whilst falling asleep last night (best place to have great thoughts except I usually forget them lol) even if we do split up we could easily create a custom channel to keep in touch. We could even make two one Ooc and one an IC comlink or something.

AngelAlkaiser
10.24.2012 , 02:28 PM | #28
Sounds good. Another idea I had was a weekly forum recap on what's happened so far. Perhaps take turns posting from our character's perspective. Might inspire people to do more things like this.

RigbyC
10.24.2012 , 02:35 PM | #29
Unfortunatly for me im EU and work nights, so im working at the times your likly to be on otherwise id join you.
As im finding this idea facinating, I would like to follow your story. would be intresting to see how it plays out and the twists it takes.

On a side note im going to try get one of these going on my EU server.

shadowdemon
10.24.2012 , 03:28 PM | #30
An OCC channel wouldn't be to bad, I think, to keep in touch with one another from the different groups! The idea of posting a weekly update would be nice as well! I wouldn't mind reading/writing up a little short piece at all. It would also give an idea to other groups of what we are doing and how we could, possibly, mingle and mix out stories later down the line.

RigbyC: I wish you the best of luck getting a group together to try this! Let us know how it goes!
The Nau'ur Legacy
The Ebon Hawk: Brankilo Nau'ur (Powertech)
Jaasdak Flurr (Scoundrel)
Skerroj (Assassin)