Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RP Partner re-roll

Zanderwright
12.02.2012 , 10:36 AM | #191
I would be willling to join however i am new to RP. I am an EU player so another group of EU players would be good for me. Im normally on from 15:30-22:00 GMT weekdays and from 13:15-23:30 weekends. Im willing to play as a consular or smuggler on rep side and a warrior or agent on imp side. If there are any spots open i would gladly accept.
Eat ghost lightning sparkle cookies they give you UNLIMITED POWAH!!!

Mando
12.02.2012 , 04:08 PM | #192
A guild is starting to look more promising, though at the moment we only have about 6 pretty active members here. I'll wait a bit, if we get 2 groups here actively RPing I might form a guild for us. If your group has died out, let's get together those who still want to do this and replace that group with us. I am willing to lead a new group if we get 3 more people wanting to join.

Quote: Originally Posted by Zanderwright View Post
I would be willling to join however i am new to RP. I am an EU player so another group of EU players would be good for me. Im normally on from 15:30-22:00 GMT weekdays and from 13:15-23:30 weekends. Im willing to play as a consular or smuggler on rep side and a warrior or agent on imp side. If there are any spots open i would gladly accept.
I'd be happy to organize an EU group if there is the interest for one.
THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Druidclaw
12.03.2012 , 09:30 AM | #193
so im getting pretty confused.

So what is happening?

are we joining groups or are we making new ones? we making a guild???

Mando
12.03.2012 , 05:35 PM | #194
Quote: Originally Posted by Druidclaw View Post
so im getting pretty confused.

So what is happening?

are we joining groups or are we making new ones? we making a guild???
Those whose groups have gone inactive but still want to RP are forming a new group together to replace the dead ones. If we have 2 actively functioning groups, I will form a guild.
THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

redhuntinghat
12.05.2012 , 08:18 PM | #195
So who is active and who is not, which group is deemed active, and who else is interested? How far along is Group 1, and is Group 2 around at all anymore?

For the purpose of reorganization I think we should make a new forum. I'd make one myself but I wanted to see what you guys thought first.

Mando
12.06.2012 , 02:55 PM | #196
Alright, for organization purposes, this is who is active (active meaning they have posted or contacted me in the last 14 days):

Mando
redhuntinghat
Druidclaw
Jenzali
Sonofbelz
shadowdemon

It's safe to say we have 6 active RPers still willing to do this. If I missed over you, please post here if you wish to be added to that list. Let's take who we have now, form new groups, assign new roles etc. Roster has been updated with only us, if we have 8 helping and active members in may be in our best interest to start a new thread and form a guild. I'd like you to confirm your spot here, any post after this one will do and I'll write you down as"in" and we can start some good, hard, heavy roleplaying.
THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

redhuntinghat
12.06.2012 , 05:01 PM | #197
Quote: Originally Posted by Mando View Post
Alright, for organization purposes, this is who is active (active meaning they have posted or contacted me in the last 14 days):

Mando
redhuntinghat
Druidclaw
Jenzali
Sonofbelz
shadowdemon

It's safe to say we have 6 active RPers still willing to do this. If I missed over you, please post here if you wish to be added to that list. Let's take who we have now, form new groups, assign new roles etc. Roster has been updated with only us, if we have 8 helping and active members in may be in our best interest to start a new thread and form a guild. I'd like you to confirm your spot here, any post after this one will do and I'll write you down as"in" and we can start some good, hard, heavy roleplaying.
Sounds good, hopefully we can do a bit more planning this time to make sure it doesn't fail as soon as one person goes inactive!

I think we should just stay all on one faction. Preferably Republic, but I'm open to either.

Also, maybe we could try doing squads instead of groups? A "squad" can consist of 2-4 people who level together, but we could have a weekly level cap and every week we have a guild night. That way it allows for more growth, flexibility both IC and IRL, and we can still be able to do the original concept of running through the storyline together.

Druidclaw
12.07.2012 , 02:21 PM | #198
well here we go confirming druidclaw.

i would really rather we did empire side, i find the story´s much more interesting, and im personally a bit tired of republic quests.

+ really want to do a sith warrior

Jenzali
12.07.2012 , 02:56 PM | #199
Checking in once more. As usual I am not averse to re-making a character of any class or faction to fit in with the group.
Dashto Vant - Arsenal Mercenary - The most dashing bounty hunter in the galaxy.

Mando
12.08.2012 , 09:22 AM | #200
Thanks, guys. If you see your name underlined in the first post's roster, that means I've confirmed you want to do this and you've got a spot in our re-roll.
THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE