Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

RP Partner re-roll


Mordral's Avatar


Mordral
11.08.2012 , 09:35 PM | #151
Quote: Originally Posted by darthldub View Post
We are going to meet on the imperial fleet. We're starting new characters so me and you will be on korriban together. my characters name is Spiix
Sounds good to me. I'll be ready for our Agent on Hutta.

Jenzali's Avatar


Jenzali
11.09.2012 , 02:25 AM | #152
Quote: Originally Posted by Mordral View Post
Sounds good to me. I'll be ready for our Agent on Hutta.
I'm the agent. Haven't thought of a character name yet.

Quote: Originally Posted by darthldub View Post
We are going to meet on the imperial fleet. We're starting new characters so me and you will be on korriban together. my characters name is Spiix
So should I level past Hutta before tomorrow so we can meet on the fleet or something? Or are we starting brand new from level 1 with the Agent and BH levelling together?
Dashto Vant - Arsenal Mercenary - The most dashing bounty hunter in the galaxy.

Mordral's Avatar


Mordral
11.09.2012 , 07:11 AM | #153
I think each group of two levels through the starter planet. darth, confirmation?

darthldub's Avatar


darthldub
11.09.2012 , 11:26 AM | #154
Ye we should level with each other on stater planet
New in-game title suggestion: SirCopperfield, the honorable


Quote: Originally Posted by SirCopperfield View Post
You people better start treating me with the respect I've earned..

redhuntinghat's Avatar


redhuntinghat
11.09.2012 , 01:04 PM | #155
Quote: Originally Posted by darthldub View Post
Ye we should level with each other on stater planet
Ok so then are we starting the pair leveling at 9 or are we doing that earlier then meeting as a group on the imperial fleet at 9?

Mando's Avatar


Mando
11.09.2012 , 04:07 PM | #156
Group 1: I can get on tonight if you are available.

darthldub's Avatar


darthldub
11.09.2012 , 04:49 PM | #157
Quote: Originally Posted by redhuntinghat View Post
Ok so then are we starting the pair leveling at 9 or are we doing that earlier then meeting as a group on the imperial fleet at 9?
Earlier, so that we can level through the starter planet faster.
New in-game title suggestion: SirCopperfield, the honorable


Quote: Originally Posted by SirCopperfield View Post
You people better start treating me with the respect I've earned..

Jenzali's Avatar


Jenzali
11.10.2012 , 04:09 AM | #158
Group 3 update:

Lord Alycaa - Sith Inquisitor (Human) - Sorceror
Apprentice Spiix - Sith Warrior (Human) - Juggernaut
Volkas - Bounty Hunter (Cyborg) - Powertech
Brento (full name Takib'ren'toroun) - Imperial Agent (Chiss) - Operative

After finishing some business on Korriban and Hutta, they met on Vaiken Spacedock and took a priority transport to Dromund Kaas, where Moff Blanchess contacted them by hollocommunicator and assigned them to work together as a "temporary" task force.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...ramentEnsemble

We decided that using the "Four Temperaments" was a good starting point for personalities. Initially, Agent Brento had doubts about the big, heavily armed thug Volkas. However, after a few adventures the former has taken quite a liking to the latter's snarky character even if he must outwardly maintain the composed attitude of an Intelligence agent.

I'll post an in-character story tomorrow after getting some sleep
Dashto Vant - Arsenal Mercenary - The most dashing bounty hunter in the galaxy.

Mando's Avatar


Mando
11.10.2012 , 08:49 AM | #159
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenzali View Post
Group 3 update:

Lord Alycaa - Sith Inquisitor (Human) - Sorceror
Apprentice Spiix - Sith Warrior (Human) - Juggernaut
Volkas - Bounty Hunter (Cyborg) - Powertech
Brento (full name Takib'ren'toroun) - Imperial Agent (Chiss) - Operative

After finishing some business on Korriban and Hutta, they met on Vaiken Spacedock and took a priority transport to Dromund Kaas, where Moff Blanchess contacted them by hollocommunicator and assigned them to work together as a "temporary" task force.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...ramentEnsemble

We decided that using the "Four Temperaments" was a good starting point for personalities. Initially, Agent Brento had doubts about the big, heavily armed thug Volkas. However, after a few adventures the former has taken quite a liking to the latter's snarky character even if he must outwardly maintain the composed attitude of an Intelligence agent.

I'll post an in-character story tomorrow after getting some sleep
Very good! Look forward to your next post then.

GROUP 1: Also good to RP today.

shadowdemon's Avatar


shadowdemon
11.10.2012 , 04:05 PM | #160
Group 1: I'll be on off and on all afternoon, be on the look out for Quzni (Pub) or Brankilo (Imp)!
The Nau'ur Legacy
The Ebon Hawk: Brankilo Nau'ur (Powertech)
Jaasdak Flurr (Scoundrel)
Skerroj (Assassin)