Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

RP Partner re-roll


JIshVidal's Avatar


JIshVidal
11.01.2012 , 03:01 AM | #101
I'm down for scenario 2. Only problem I foresee is the three of us being lol 10 we will completely negate any experience that mando would get from killing anything. I'm not sure how badly that will affect his level by the time we finish all the quests on tython. But it's something to think about.

Mando's Avatar


Mando
11.01.2012 , 04:55 AM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by JIshVidal View Post
I'm down for scenario 2. Only problem I foresee is the three of us being lol 10 we will completely negate any experience that mando would get from killing anything. I'm not sure how badly that will affect his level by the time we finish all the quests on tython. But it's something to think about.
Right, easy solution to the problem though! I grind Pherus to level 3 or 4 tonight on just killing the basic enemies and yeah I won't get XP from any quests below level 4 but it really won't hurt in the long run. My grinding boost will balance things out.

So path 2 wins! When will we all be available to start?

Karmatree's Avatar


Karmatree
11.01.2012 , 07:52 AM | #103
Hey Group 2,

It appears that the disparity between time zones is funking this up for me. Most of group 2 is CST, and I'm EST and I get up for work really early which presents a problem.

So, i'm dropping out of this. I wish you all the best of luck in keeping this going.

To any of the newer interested parties in this thread, Group two will need a Jedi Consular to level up and get on fleet to meet Aarovis the Jedi Guardian.

have fun!

darth-malignus's Avatar


darth-malignus
11.01.2012 , 01:05 PM | #104
Found another group on swtor-rp.com, you can take me off the list. Good luck with everything though, and you guys have a great starting scenario!

bunglermoose's Avatar


bunglermoose
11.01.2012 , 02:04 PM | #105
Group 1: I'm good to start tonight (Thursday). I can probably swing tomorrow night or Saturday night as well.

shadowdemon's Avatar


shadowdemon
11.01.2012 , 04:10 PM | #106
Group 1: I'm also good to go tonight, or whenever for that matter.
The Nau'ur Legacy
The Ebon Hawk: Brankilo Nau'ur (Powertech)
Jaasdak Flurr (Scoundrel)
Skerroj (Assassin)

Mando's Avatar


Mando
11.01.2012 , 05:09 PM | #107
Group 1: I'm good to go right now, tomorrow I will not be able to log on, Saturday I should be on also.

darthldub's Avatar


darthldub
11.01.2012 , 06:37 PM | #108
Anyone want to start a 3rd(and possibly 4th) empire group so that we can go against the first 2????
New in-game title suggestion: SirCopperfield, the honorable


Quote: Originally Posted by SirCopperfield View Post
You people better start treating me with the respect I've earned..

Mordral's Avatar


Mordral
11.01.2012 , 10:01 PM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by darthldub View Post
Anyone want to start a 3rd(and possibly 4th) empire group so that we can go against the first 2????
I'm down for it. If we're forming an Empire RP group, I'd like to take the opportunity to call the Bounty Hunter.

darthldub's Avatar


darthldub
11.01.2012 , 10:18 PM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by Mordral View Post
I'm down for it. If we're forming an Empire RP group, I'd like to take the opportunity to call the Bounty Hunter.
haha cool, i will take the Sith warrior
New in-game title suggestion: SirCopperfield, the honorable


Quote: Originally Posted by SirCopperfield View Post
You people better start treating me with the respect I've earned..