Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2 vs 2 Tournament 2.0

Ibiza-Vin
10.26.2012 , 01:25 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Deltia View Post
Tc 3v3 pls?

Wed love to expand to 3v3, as of yet, we only have 3 teams registered. If we can field a 8v8 team of 2v2, itd be hard to field 3v3 team.

We need more people to register, whether whispering me in game, in game mail, or our website.
I think there is less interest in 2v2 because it always ends up being sin/healer vs sin/healer....which is kinda boring lol.

I know many members of Casual would definitely be down for a 3v3 tournament. Even more for a 4v4. Those fights are always more fun.
Venni - 50 Assassin
<Casual>
Prophecy of the Five/ Port Nowhere

cycao
10.26.2012 , 02:27 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Ibiza-Vin View Post
I think there is less interest in 2v2 because it always ends up being sin/healer vs sin/healer....which is kinda boring lol.

I know many members of Casual would definitely be down for a 3v3 tournament. Even more for a 4v4. Those fights are always more fun.
Agreed. The last 2v2 I was in surprise surprise the champion ship round was between a sin and scoundrel combo which was there 2nd match the first being a tie because I think it lasted like 15 minutes (was fairly drunk but it was a while). 3v3 or 4v4 would be pretty awesome not sure what group comp would be great but I think it would be more balanced than 2v2.

Deltia
10.30.2012 , 12:31 PM | #23
The above are some good options.

Unfortunately, we must push this back due to the weather on the east coast. We've had a number of guildies and friends unable to participate because they are without power. We need to reschedule this at a later time so all of those can be include.

Most likely we will push this out two weeks. I will be contacting some of you who've registered or made suggestions about 3v3.

Thanks for your help

Deltia (Jacob)
Deltia
deltiasgaming.com
twitch.tv/deltiasgaming

Cilas
11.05.2012 , 12:15 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Deltia View Post
The above are some good options.

Unfortunately, we must push this back due to the weather on the east coast. We've had a number of guildies and friends unable to participate because they are without power. We need to reschedule this at a later time so all of those can be include.

Most likely we will push this out two weeks. I will be contacting some of you who've registered or made suggestions about 3v3.

Thanks for your help

Deltia (Jacob)
Any update on a new date?
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

Deltia
11.06.2012 , 12:44 AM | #25
We are thinking another Thursday night, unless the weekends works better for people.

Being that two Thursday is Thanks giving, I'm thinking Nov 15th?

Any suggestions?
Deltia
deltiasgaming.com
twitch.tv/deltiasgaming

Cilas
11.06.2012 , 10:59 AM | #26
Works for me!
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch