Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2 vs 2 Tournament 2.0

Dire
10.22.2012 , 10:42 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by RendakFel View Post
I thought about it.... and then I reinstalled spore instead. Better time expenditure imo
In other words, you would get your teeth kicked in and it would hurt your ego. NP man, spore away.
Characters: Dire / Direforce Legacy Name: Immortal
2.0 Vengeance PvP! Episode 1: The Civil War: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk8eNESEwaU

rob_y
10.22.2012 , 12:14 PM | #12
Any rules on stealth? I was thinking this morning that you could run into a situation where both teams lose one member (I assume combat rezzes are illegal, right?), but the team whose remaining member has less health manages to vanish, hoping he can stay away long enough to regen to 100% health and essentially reset the 1v1 fight.

Seems like there should be some sort of maximum stealth time or something.
Yan (55 - Scoundrel) Silch (50 - Guardian) Hoeven (50 - Commando)
Thith'yan (50 - Sorceror) D'lamia (50 - Marauder) Brazo (55 - Powertech)
RIVAL
The Fatman -> Prophecy of the Five

Jmenks
10.22.2012 , 03:28 PM | #13
No way, if you have rules on no stealth or only one stealth on a team.....that is no fun, you gotta know how to counter it!
Xekshek
Saber of Exar Kun
http://www.twitch.tv/xekshek

rob_y
10.22.2012 , 04:22 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Jmenks View Post
No way, if you have rules on no stealth or only one stealth on a team.....that is no fun, you gotta know how to counter it!
I'm not saying that, I'm just envisioning someone obnoxiously refusing to lose or something and staying stealthed for twenty minutes while avoiding his two opponents (after his teammate dies)
Yan (55 - Scoundrel) Silch (50 - Guardian) Hoeven (50 - Commando)
Thith'yan (50 - Sorceror) D'lamia (50 - Marauder) Brazo (55 - Powertech)
RIVAL
The Fatman -> Prophecy of the Five

Jmenks
10.22.2012 , 04:38 PM | #15
lolol on this server, there's definitely players like that who would pull that kind of stunt.
Xekshek
Saber of Exar Kun
http://www.twitch.tv/xekshek

Laforet
10.22.2012 , 10:13 PM | #16
allowing adrenal shot is not a wise decision, they were banned from warzones for a reason.
Believer - Seer - Fatman - RETIRED

Some people once said i was arrogant. The state of sorc healing throught RotHC taught me humility. Bioware made me a better person.

Cilas
10.23.2012 , 09:48 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Laforet View Post
allowing adrenal shot is not a wise decision, they were banned from warzones for a reason.
I think they meant warzone adrenals, not power adrenals. Am I wrong?
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

PerronCedric
10.23.2012 , 12:38 PM | #18
3v3 pls?
tôc

Deltia
10.26.2012 , 09:04 AM | #19
Sorry to all, my subscription to the forums hasn’t been alerting me about new post. To answer some questions, here we go:

Whispyr “Can I just sign in here”
Regarding just signing in here, we’d like everyone to sign in on our page. If you are unable to do that, you can mail me in-game (Sith Anadrith, Republic Del’tia or Aitled). The main this that we need to capture is your name, team, side, and registration fee.

Silch “Any rules on stealth?”
Regarding stealth, no rules, just as long as you don’t leave the pit and are in the pit at beginning.

If you are one of the teams participating, combat resurrections are legal (just not from outside pit).

If we run into problems with stealth, we will adjust the rules.

Believer “allowing adrenal shot is not a wise decision, they were banned from
warzones for a reason.”

It’d be too hard to eliminate them from being used. We’d have to watch everyone and hope someone doesn’t start fighting another team for using an item, very difficult to enforce.

Cilas “I think they meant warzone adrenals, not power adrenals. Am I wrong?”

Correct, WZ adrenals allowed.

Tôc “3v3 pls?”

We’d love to expand to 3v3, as of yet, we only have 3 teams registered. If we can field a 8v8 team of 2v2, it’d be hard to field 3v3 team.

We need more people to register, whether whispering me in game, in game mail, or our website.
Deltia
deltiasgaming.com
twitch.tv/deltiasgaming

pwkinney
10.26.2012 , 10:04 AM | #20
If would be willing to help you stream the matches.

http://www.twitch.tv/pwkakatort

Have fun... Tort