Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1 Million Damage Screenshot, 1100+ dps

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
1 Million Damage Screenshot, 1100+ dps

Reva
10.20.2012 , 04:23 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Aluvi View Post
I'm going to print this out now and go have my mom put it up on the fridge .

http://imageshack.us/a/img96/3610/sc...2102011340.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1101.01 DPS
7387 Biggest Hit.
Just about double the next highest dps, and quadruple or quintuple most of the team.

But seriously, haven't had a full length void star in weeks, finally got one long enough to break 1 Mill. I know, no one cares. And yes, my dps was a little low.That is because I prioritized healers rather than smashing groups, since they had 3 of them. Also I got stuck in the red force field for the last minute right before the bridges, so I couldn't do much there.

Screenshot of fully buffed stats: http://imageshack.us/a/img545/1243/s...2102012352.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'm using full WH with EWH weapons. Custom bracer / belt with vindicator offhand WH armoring. All mods are 51 str / 39 power type. All Enhancements are 41 power / 53 surge variety, except one which is accuracy/power. In my opinion this is the perfect rage marauder build. And yes, I think the 1390 expertise is worth it.
Big Smash.

I'm glad they buffed rage spec, it was really lacking.
DeSun

- They see me rollin'

Royox
10.20.2012 , 05:32 PM | #32
So your lolsmash is OP......where's the big deal?

Sharn-
10.20.2012 , 05:34 PM | #33
I wasn't going to comment because pulling that kind of damage in any warzone is indeed impressive, but saying that anyone who doesn't come close to your damage numbers is less skilled is ridiculous.

First, the game is objective based, if a dps class is guarding a node that gets attacked less then half as much as the node you are on then of course they are going to do a lot less damage then you do, or if they are the one who sucks it up and stays at a node while you get to run back and forth to where ever the attackers are, same thing.

The other is the quality of players you are with and those of the other team. I usually only pull around 200k damage when I am on a good team, the enemy player's don't live long enough and the match is over too quickly for insane numbers to be reached.

The matches where I get really high damage numbers, 400k+ and sometimes up to 700k are games like full length voidstar where I am running free on the enemy team who is not very good but neither is my team so people just don't die fast enough and objectives are not taken. Rarely I will put up big numbers in hutt ball where multiple members of the enemy team would rather death match then win, and I will gladly give them the fights they want while the rest of my team scores.

Aluvi
10.20.2012 , 07:08 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Sharn- View Post
I wasn't going to comment because pulling that kind of damage in any warzone is indeed impressive, but saying that anyone who doesn't come close to your damage numbers is less skilled is ridiculous.

First, the game is objective based, if a dps class is guarding a node that gets attacked less then half as much as the node you are on then of course they are going to do a lot less damage then you do, or if they are the one who sucks it up and stays at a node while you get to run back and forth to where ever the attackers are, same thing.

The other is the quality of players you are with and those of the other team. I usually only pull around 200k damage when I am on a good team, the enemy player's don't live long enough and the match is over too quickly for insane numbers to be reached.

The matches where I get really high damage numbers, 400k+ and sometimes up to 700k are games like full length voidstar where I am running free on the enemy team who is not very good but neither is my team so people just don't die fast enough and objectives are not taken. Rarely I will put up big numbers in hutt ball where multiple members of the enemy team would rather death match then win, and I will gladly give them the fights they want while the rest of my team scores.
The only objective in voidstar is guarding a door when no one else is attacking it. The other warriors in question were not doing this.
Aluvian (now Aluvien) Sith Marauder <Infinite Darkness> POT5
Youtube Channel:http://www.youtube.com/kdbutler2
720p Carnage PvP Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/aluviansw

Bombalurina
10.20.2012 , 08:09 PM | #35
Is your taunt button broken?
Scoundrel Sawbone Healer. I am the 1%.

MidichIorian
10.20.2012 , 08:21 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Bombalurina View Post
Is your taunt button broken?
Mara?
Referral Link (grants you free stuff)
SkittLEs
TOFN/TRE

Sharn-
10.21.2012 , 12:44 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Aluvi View Post
The only objective in voidstar is guarding a door when no one else is attacking it. The other warriors in question were not doing this.
I am not knocking what you did, I said it was impressive, I have played with you both as an ally and an adversary many times in PVP, I have an assassin and a marauder and I do consider you one of the better player's. I made my comment because your post about how few are good seemed rather arrogant, even if there is a bit of truth to it.

It didn't help when you posted about how people don't come close to your dps and used it as a measurement of their skill, because I know from personal experience that high damage totals and dps do not necessarily equate to overall performance in objective based pvp. There have been numerous times I have had to turn around and go back to a node despite being one of the highest if not the highest damage dealers in a warzone because a jug in recruit gear with a tank spec felt he could contribute more by going into the fight then to sit at a node guarding another player.

I guess I should cut you some slack, its not like I have seen you on the forums on a regular basis bragging about how awesome you are like some others on the server do.

TheronFett
10.21.2012 , 01:24 AM | #38
Hard for me to take OP seriously when he has misspellings in his sig...

...and is derpsmash on top of that.

warultima
10.21.2012 , 02:04 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by TheronFett View Post

derpasmash........ skill........ sure.
its like pyrotech pt telling people to learn 2 play and learn 2 rotation.
Its funny as hell tho.
| Lv50 Madness Sorc | Lv50 Annihilation Marauder |
| Lv50 Pyrotech Power Tech | Lv50 Medicine Operative |
| Lv50 Sharpshooter Gunslinger | Lv 26 Darkness Assassin |

Aluvi
10.21.2012 , 03:37 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by TheronFett View Post

Fixed, thanks for pointing out my typo on the realm spelling. You have to cut me some slack though, Bioware has transferred me to 3 different servers in less than 3 months. Sometimes I still forget that I'm on Shadowlands and not Corellian Run...

This is kind of a rant, but typo does not = misspelling. Misspelling implies that I'm a moron and unable to spell "Shadow" properly. Typo means my fingers just didn't obey my brains processed commands correctly, and I didn't notice it.
Aluvian (now Aluvien) Sith Marauder <Infinite Darkness> POT5
Youtube Channel:http://www.youtube.com/kdbutler2
720p Carnage PvP Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/aluviansw