Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Free tionese armor set needed

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Free tionese armor set needed

stevmed
10.19.2012 , 09:48 PM | #1
When new 50s reach 50 they get free recruit gear for pvp. I think poeple should get a set free tionese armor sense noone buys them anyway and is great armor for fresh 50s. This could also promote for people running low end story raids with success.
"My name is Legion: for we are many". Mark 5:9
CE VIP

Free character transfer, 7 days subscription, and game loot click here http://www.swtor.com/r/t5qTsb
It helps you it helps me

Nomaad
10.19.2012 , 09:53 PM | #2
Personaly I would like to see rakata drop in hard mode fp's, whenever someone advertises for a story mode op on my server, if you don't have full rakata, they won't take you. And seeing as how new tier is out, it would make sense in doing so.

Alduinsm
10.19.2012 , 10:21 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Nomaad View Post
Personaly I would like to see rakata drop in hard mode fp's, whenever someone advertises for a story mode op on my server, if you don't have full rakata, they won't take you. And seeing as how new tier is out, it would make sense in doing so.
It's sad that there're still people do things like this,Rakata for story op(except TFB),really?
Shin

mattyboi
10.19.2012 , 10:42 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Nomaad View Post
Personally I would like to see rakata drop in hard mode fp's, whenever someone advertises for a story mode op on my server, if you don't have full rakata, they won't take you. And seeing as how new tier is out, it would make sense in doing so.
You need to call them out on their stupidness right in front of everyone in general IMO. You could easily do EV/KP story mode with a group that had a mix of columi/tionese gear although you probably want a full set of columi and maybe one or two bits of rakata to tackle EC/TFB story. If you want one bit of Rakata gear to get started try doing some LI runs to try and get the last rakata drop there.

stevmed
10.19.2012 , 10:46 PM | #5
stay on topic this is discussion for requestion tionese armor for fresh 50s
CE VIP

Free character transfer, 7 days subscription, and game loot click here http://www.swtor.com/r/t5qTsb
It helps you it helps me

mattyboi
10.19.2012 , 10:49 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by stevmed View Post
stay on topic this is discussion for requestion tionese armor for fresh 50s
Ok... no i don't think it is needed. Tionese is garbage just like the Mk-2 PVP gear - both will get you through a few HM flashpoints till you can get some Columi gear if you want to do more PVE content or BM gear if your a PVPer.

TylerTrojan
10.19.2012 , 10:49 PM | #7
Tionese is unnecessary for HM FPs and even story mode ops. The recruit MK-2, plus some skill with rotation, should be more than sufficient for most HM FPs and story mode ops.

From there, Columi drops like candy, and with a bit of Columi, you're good to go into HM EV/KP for Rakata drops, then SM EC/TFB to fill out your Rakata set.

stevmed
10.19.2012 , 10:54 PM | #8
It will help fresh 50s is what i am saying just as recruit mark 2 will and should be given both ends on gaming spectrum.
CE VIP

It helps you it helps me

Maxumus
10.19.2012 , 10:56 PM | #9
The recruit gear is more than sufficient for any HM FPs and SM OPs. IMO they should just do away with tionese completely since recruit gear is more than enough to get you through til you are columi/rakata. I've seen plenty of people run (and be successful) in HM ops with the new recruit gear

mattyboi
10.19.2012 , 10:59 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Maxumus View Post
The recruit gear is more than sufficient for any HM FPs and SM OPs. IMO they should just do away with tionese completely since recruit gear is more than enough to get you through til you are columi/rakata. I've seen plenty of people run (and be successful) in HM ops with the new recruit gear
This ^

The point of Tionese gear flew out the window when they started flogging away the PVP gear for free to fresh 50's as tionese was strictly something to fill in for a piece of gear that was not level 50 until you can replace it with a coulmi equivalent. The Mk-2 gear fills that role perfectly now and for free.