Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Deception pve dps question

Zaxem
10.19.2012 , 04:30 PM | #1
Since I haven't played my assassin for awhile and i hate Madness dps was wondering with the changes in 1.4 if deception would be viable at all for HM ops.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder

Xethis
10.19.2012 , 04:40 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Zaxem View Post
Since I haven't played my assassin for awhile and i hate Madness dps was wondering with the changes in 1.4 if deception would be viable at all for HM ops.
Its definitely viable. Its still less than Madness but not by much. It seems to scale better too, the better gear you get the closer you get to the same dps as Madness. Even though I have not seen any real data, some Assassins are claiming that in Campaign+ gear they are actually doing more than Madness and they are doing it by stacking more crit.

Zaxem
10.19.2012 , 04:54 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Xethis View Post
Its definitely viable. Its still less than Madness but not by much. It seems to scale better too, the better gear you get the closer you get to the same dps as Madness. Even though I have not seen any real data, some Assassins are claiming that in Campaign+ gear they are actually doing more than Madness and they are doing it by stacking more crit.
Thank You very much didn't want to waste time on my assassin if they weren't since i wanted to start playing my assassin again
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder