Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lag issues

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Etapi
10.20.2012 , 12:56 PM | #41
The Shadowlands, Atlantic Canada, Bell Aliant Fibre Op

Franciscojdavila
10.20.2012 , 01:13 PM | #42
IMpossible for play, the X high latency i cant move, o eveng log

Itchy_Bum
10.20.2012 , 02:44 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi all,

Thank you for the reports. Can you please post up your server, approximate location and ISP if you are having this problem?
I am on Shadowlands.
Conroe, Texas.
Suddenlink
Ivan 55 guard Bob_buffet 55 merc Yuliya-jr 55 mando Yuliya 55 scound Bodacious 55 sorc Ivanocha 55 Shad Cranky_pants 55 jugg El-Pollo-Loco 55 snip Mainwaring vg Itchy-bum guardian

Itchy_Bum
10.20.2012 , 02:48 PM | #44
I have also tried reinstalling the game, reinstalling mcaffee it was not mcaffee, it had a separate problem.

I played other online games without lag!
Ivan 55 guard Bob_buffet 55 merc Yuliya-jr 55 mando Yuliya 55 scound Bodacious 55 sorc Ivanocha 55 Shad Cranky_pants 55 jugg El-Pollo-Loco 55 snip Mainwaring vg Itchy-bum guardian

Sneakycheeks
10.20.2012 , 02:54 PM | #45
Hi all,

Thank you for the reports. Can you please post up your server, approximate location and ISP if you are having this problem?
My server is Jedi Coveant or how ever you spell it . It also takes for ever for my launcher to load and the game to actually go to the character screen. Location East Texas. Sudden Link is my internet provider. My internet it working perfectly though.

jprife
10.20.2012 , 02:54 PM | #46
Same here. I've had a serious lag problem for the past two days, interspersed with the same desktop crashes that many others are experiencing, probably due to a 1.4 memory leak bug. I really wish that BW would get this fixed fast since it was miserable in the WZs today. And no it's not my IP connection---I tested it and it's just fine, as confirmed by a couple of other MMOs that I ran this morning.

ShockArmy
10.20.2012 , 02:55 PM | #47
Game is over people.. I'm done with this crap of a game--Ever since 1.4 this has been happening Bio.. I'm not going in 2 my files to take this or add that to fix this problem-- Been playing ever since 1.2 w/max setting now u would like me to play on (min)--mincraft mode... I got 5 days left on subscription (I don't even plan on playing it out) Patch coming out on the Oct 23 but we all know their going to fix things that we never notice and f up a few more things on the way...Time to jump boat people since the ship were all on has took it in the stern to many times..So long and good luck on the new swtor people and fanboys

jprife
10.20.2012 , 02:58 PM | #48
Hi all,

Jedi Covernant
South Central Pennsylvania
Cumberland Technologies/CenturyLink

Mastershao
10.20.2012 , 02:59 PM | #49
Just confirming. Still having the same problem on Jedi Cov.

Itchy_Bum
10.20.2012 , 03:01 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Itchy_Bum View Post
I have also tried reinstalling the game, reinstalling mcaffee it was not mcaffee, it had a separate problem.

I played other online games without lag!
I had this problem since yesterday. Log ins take along time, even after entering password etc etc, takes a long time before play becomes clickable. Either everything is laggy, or it goes from good to bad, with most of the connection speed being bad