Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Assassin Deception Dailies/HM build and gear

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sith Inquisitor > Assassin
Assassin Deception Dailies/HM build and gear

bpphantom
10.19.2012 , 11:08 AM | #1
I've almost finished taking my Knight to 50 and will start using both he and my Sin to farm for credits, mats, etc for any other characters I make. I enjoyed my Sin and used Khem most of the time until the tail end of Act 3 where I switched to Davos.

Can someone point to a build for the subject? Any recommendations for gear and stat focus? I believe I had been Will, Crit and either surge or power (it's been awhile). Thanks in advance.
@bpphantom - The Forgotten Legacy
"Life's like a horse wearing a suit and smoking a cigar: hard to explain." - Scary Go Round
"Your childhood memories totally wanted it. Look how they were dressed." - S*P

Xethis
10.19.2012 , 04:36 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by bpphantom View Post
I've almost finished taking my Knight to 50 and will start using both he and my Sin to farm for credits, mats, etc for any other characters I make. I enjoyed my Sin and used Khem most of the time until the tail end of Act 3 where I switched to Davos.

Can someone point to a build for the subject? Any recommendations for gear and stat focus? I believe I had been Will, Crit and either surge or power (it's been awhile). Thanks in advance.
Who is Davos? Aside from that I run a Madness spec and my healer Talos is in all Columi/Tionese gear and I can solo all the Daily h2's, pretty efficient for farming quests. I am sure you can you can easily do the same with a Darkness build.
As far as stats, get your crit to about 30-33% with buffs, your Surge should be right at 75% and WP to around 1600, after that stack power.

bpphantom
10.19.2012 , 04:37 PM | #3
Talos, right. Not Davos... Derp on my part. Good numbers to reach for. Thanks.
@bpphantom - The Forgotten Legacy
"Life's like a horse wearing a suit and smoking a cigar: hard to explain." - Scary Go Round
"Your childhood memories totally wanted it. Look how they were dressed." - S*P