Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Monthly Cartel Coins

CthulhuRyleh
10.19.2012 , 08:58 AM | #1
How many cartel coins do us subs get per month?

RSLeMire
10.19.2012 , 09:01 AM | #2
IDK but it should be enough to have no issue purchasing at least one or more of the most expensive items in there since they are forcing us to use this pathetic F2P model.
"Whatever our fate, let us meet it as Jedi."

CthulhuRyleh
10.19.2012 , 09:05 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by RSLeMire View Post
IDK but it should be enough to have no issue purchasing at least one or more of the most expensive items in there since they are forcing us to use this pathetic F2P model.
Bitter much? I am going to other way I hope we get enough just to get by, let's keep in mind the only things subbed people are buying are like pets and social gear more than likely so its nothing we need. I wouldn't want to exhaust all their pets and custom gear in two months.

Goretzu
10.19.2012 , 09:08 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by CthulhuRyleh View Post
Bitter much? I am going to other way I hope we get enough just to get by, let's keep in mind the only things subbed people are buying are like pets and social gear more than likely so its nothing we need. I wouldn't want to exhaust all their pets and custom gear in two months.
Why? They can always stick in more (and they will).

If you really just don't want to keep your money there's also plenty of nice charities you can just give it too you know.
Real Star Wars space combat please, not Star Wars Fox! Maybe some PvP and flight too?
Goretzu's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving "Entitled" approaches 1

RSLeMire
10.19.2012 , 09:22 AM | #5

Yes quite. It does not matter to me that the items will be fluff, as a sub paying member I should have access to the items without monetary restrictions... hell ill pay $30 a month if it means I wont have to be involved in this greedy marketing swindle and just be allowed to play the game as I like and not have to go Frikkin digital shopping.
"Whatever our fate, let us meet it as Jedi."

Urael
10.19.2012 , 09:24 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Goretzu View Post
Why? They can always stick in more (and they will).

If you really just don't want to keep your money there's also plenty of nice charities you can just give it too you know.
Indeed.

GalacticKegger
10.19.2012 , 09:33 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by RSLeMire View Post
No one is forcing anyone to do anything. If a coin shop is unappealing then don't use it. If the F2P model is unappealing, then sub. If no option is appealing then why grief yourself?
Peace out . . .

Monoth
10.19.2012 , 09:39 AM | #8
I was looking at my account page and it shows for the first 6 months i get credited with 150 coins a month and the last 3 months i was credited with 200 coins a month, my question is why did I only get 150 coins for the first 6 months and then 200 for the last 3 months?

That makes no sense....
F2P is like driving on a long stretch of highway with toll booths every 1/2 mile

Alduinsm
10.19.2012 , 09:40 AM | #9
How many cartel coins do us subs get per month?
200 from 1st August.
Shin

CthulhuRyleh
10.19.2012 , 09:41 AM | #10
Are you two trying to convince me to give you my coins? hahahaha
I doubt they will even allow that :P not that I would! I am excited for these coins!