Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dalborra 50 pvp bug starting to return

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Dalborra 50 pvp bug starting to return

Woofii
10.19.2012 , 12:51 AM | #1
Guild members are reporting that the bug that meant that no 50 could PVP last week in warzones is starting to return. Please fix this ASAP!

As a pure pvp guild our membership is starting to drop because of this bug and it needs urgent attention. It also impacts the players ability to join normal groups for other content in the game after they experience the bug. This is making the game unplayable for them and this is the second week of this problem.

Perhaps a reset of the server may need to be done as a temporary fix the problem as the recent server reset made the problem go away for a few days. This might be helpful so that you don't lose all your Pvper's on Dalborra whilst you work out the fix for this problem.

Update:

Gamblors post here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=545571 got a reply.

Greetings _Gamblor_,

Thank you very much for a detailed description of the issue!

I just want let you know that we are aware of this issue occurring and we are working on resolution for this.

Unfortunately I am unable to provide you with an ETA for the resolution, but I can assure that we are working to resolve this as fast as possible.

Our sincerest apologizes for any inconvenience this has caused.

Thank you!

-Holmes
10.19.2012 , 12:56 AM | #2
Confirmed, placed in 2 pits in a row, with the only player being me.

-J'h

EDIT: And bugs such as "no guild" and "already in group" have also returned.

Atrummos
10.19.2012 , 01:19 AM | #3
From all accounts it is exactly the same as last time. The progression has been:

My group of 2 queued up for a match, we rolled into huttball (which made me happy) and suddenly, while I could see player names in ops frames the players themselves were not present. Ops chat worked, so we all had a giggle and a laugh.

Match ended 12 medals and ops frames persisted on fleet.

Not soon after, I end up back in the same huttball wz but this time ops chat never worked.

Later, NaN was shown as player names.

Sadly, I went to cancel my account and noticed I just rolled over my 6 month subscription about a week ago. I'm disappointed more in myself for believing this issue was dealt with.
Atrummos
<Seraphic Nexus>
Dalborra
http://seraphic-nexus.enjin.com

Psyclic
10.19.2012 , 02:47 AM | #4
Wow!
Glad I havent been bugged again. Oh well another week with no PvP I guess
Please get a permanent fix for this BW
<Reverence> Dalborra
Psyclic | Saerah | Seelah | Zi'Lanna | Chartre | Vires
“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

hate-wizard
10.19.2012 , 03:03 AM | #5
Good work Bioware, you really did a great "fix" of this bug.
Kherådruakh, Moløtch

vermura
10.19.2012 , 03:31 AM | #6
As far as I'm aware, this is the second week running where this bug has destroyed all lvl 50 PvP on this server and bioware has not even acknowledged it's existence. This is absolutely wrecking my guild on the server, make no mistake, people are leaving and leaving in droves. Already, my PREVIOUS guild has merged with a new guild, with the final nail in the coffin for the last guild being LAST weeks pvp bug.

Well, another week, and pvp is bugged, again, and now the newly merged guild is also dissolving while we don't hear so much as a peep from Bioware that there even is an issue. The lack of feedback is truly breath taking for such a serious issue.

The server is literally falling apart and we hear nothing with no action taken. Bioware used to be a brand that was respected, but now you have a new name: Biofail. Problems are to be expected, but wow, to not even respond to them, well, I'm not sure how else to describe it, but the tag Biofail, it fits.

Wear it with pride.
The Bastion Seraphic Nexus
My toons and their Valor Rank: Setx 100, Sety ~70, Arikall ~80, Arikal ~70, Arikill ~60, Arikrule ~70, Lolgasm ~60, Arikell ~70.
Dark Age of Camelot: Vermura - Midgaard Kay - Realm Rank 10 Healer

azzhealy
10.19.2012 , 03:37 AM | #7
losing Guildies and interest in this game with the current bugs recurring again.
The Mahkai Legacy Level 50
The Bastion The Harbinger

ToppaHarley
10.19.2012 , 03:41 AM | #8
4 huttballs in a row, oh how fricken exciting, a week of misery, now it'll be another half week of misery till another half baked attempt at fixing the server, i am suffering from LPVPD [lack of pvp depression]. if you dont fix it, i will throw myself out of the window right next to me, its only a 10 foot drop to soft grass, but i might get a bruise, AND IT WILL BE YOUR FAULT BIOWARE!
Republic :: Dialkerle || SFUHoar || Minuteman || Forceskinner || Krogan
Imperial :: Suffer'in || Wafuk

-Holmes
10.19.2012 , 03:45 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by ToppaHarley View Post
4 huttballs in a row, oh how fricken exciting, a week of misery, now it'll be another half week of misery till another half baked attempt at fixing the server, i am suffering from LPVPD [lack of pvp depression]. if you dont fix it, i will throw myself out of the window right next to me, its only a 10 foot drop to soft grass, but i might get a bruise, AND IT WILL BE YOUR FAULT BIOWARE!
Injured yourself while playing the game? Lawsuit in 3, 2, 1...

Thoresus
10.19.2012 , 04:10 AM | #10
Surely they would not be letting this bug spill over into a second week.

I mean, that would just be plain embarrassing for Bioware.