Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Infernal council fight WITH Soa?

Anysao
10.18.2012 , 02:00 PM | #1
I noticed something weird when I was browsing the TOR website just for fun in the "operations" page. I looked down at Eternity vault (just for fun) and I noticed something VERY interesting: People were fighting Soa, with the infernal council in stasis around him! I'm not sure how I would post the picture, but best I can do is this: http://www.swtor.com/holonet/operations
scroll to the bottom of the page, and click the picture of Soa using lightning. It'll enlarge, and look around the arena!
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.
You cannot escape the Moonbanger!The Ebon Hawk Starfighter Enthusiast.

Wonkadude
10.18.2012 , 05:30 PM | #2
Wow, good job noticing! Hope this will be added to make EV more challenging. Maybe with revamped nightmare mode?

Dacce
10.18.2012 , 06:07 PM | #3
good stuff, that was a good job noticing. And that would be an awesome NiM EV revamp...
Visage - Dace - Fat'Clam - Fistula - Shimini - Malikada

Kitru
10.18.2012 , 07:11 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Wonkadude View Post
Wow, good job noticing! Hope this will be added to make EV more challenging. Maybe with revamped nightmare mode?
That's from last year's E3 (notice the E3 2011 logo in the top right...), from before the game had even been released yet. It's an old video, likely with artefactual boss mechanics and elements visible. Presumably, at some point in the development stage of the fight, it was planned for Soa to pack a couple adds. It was removed, likely because of enrage timer or mind trap issues. I wouldn't expect NiM EV to get a revamp to include some additional buddies for Soa anytime soon.
Walls of Text? I *love* Walls of Text!
My New Class Idea
Shadow Class Rep - Suggest/Review Questions Here
Quote: Originally Posted by Fende View Post
Listen to Kitru. Kitru knows all.

schnopsnosn
10.18.2012 , 09:38 PM | #5
I like how they misspelled Karagga on that page.

Anysao
10.19.2012 , 05:52 AM | #6
Would make it harder. It would take strategic timing, like what phase would you fight them, then move to Soa. If you wait too long, they'll kill you eventually. Or maybe even for an extra tight timer, you could have the 1v1 on the way down the platforms.
That be a lot of fun.
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.
You cannot escape the Moonbanger!The Ebon Hawk Starfighter Enthusiast.