I got less cartel coins than I should

GizmoBill

well, with so little info it's hard to say what's up with it.

did your friend pay for april while you got it for free? does your friend own the CE or DDE and you don't? is your friend already billed for october and you aren't? are you paying with prepaid card? (it's bugged)

Edited by amnie

he ain't got no CE or DDE and his list displays Oct/16 under each entry. he's been subed since Jan and he gets billed around the 15th and me on the 20th, and been around since the start.

well, with so little info it's hard to say what's up with it.

did your friend pay for april while you got it for free? does your friend own the CE or DDE and you don't? is your friend already billed for october and you aren't? are you paying with prepaid card? (it's bugged)

Edited by GizmoBill

he ain't got no CE or DDE and his list displays Oct/16 under each entry. he's been subed since Jan and he gets billed around the 15th and me on the 20th, and been around since the start.

when he gets billed on the 15th then I guess he already has the 200 from October. and since you are getting billed on the 20th you don't have those yet.

so... did you get the April free month? did he get it?

really... I already said you didn't give us enough info and you are still just saying 'he has more'

well. we can't help you like that.

As a Beta Tester and Early Access player i think that those in the same boat as me should be given something to reward us for supporting the game before it was released. Maybe 500 for each beta testing group and 250 for early access (preordering the game months before release) Edited by Reble-Dog-Squad

Yes, the list that they give you to explain where your cions come from, is very vague. You can not see on it where you got the coins from.

It would have been much, much more clear when they would have added the month (subscription date) that entiteled you to the coins.

As a Beta Tester and Early Access player i think that those in the same boat as me should be given something to reward us for supporting the game before it was released. Maybe 500 for each beta testing group and 250 for early access (preordering the game months before release)

beta testing was being randomly chosen - and on top of that european players were allowed into the beta MUCH MUCH later than people from the us... so going by beta seems more than a little unfair to me.

Yes, the list that they give you to explain where your cions come from, is very vague. You can not see on it where you got the coins from.

It would have been much, much more clear when they would have added the month (subscription date) that entiteled you to the coins.

The list doesn't seem very vague to me. You can easily tell where coins come in for monthly sub (just count back the number of months, since the coins were distributed on the same day). It also clearly states the coins I got for the DDE when I purchased it yesterday. Yes, you can still get the extra coins if you upgrade now. :cool:

As a Beta Tester and Early Access player i think that those in the same boat as me should be given something to reward us for supporting the game before it was released. Maybe 500 for each beta testing group and 250 for early access (preordering the game months before release)

You got your reward....it was early access to game.