Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LTB or trade for Jedi Battlelord Chestguard

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Begeren Colony
LTB or trade for Jedi Battlelord Chestguard

Aikon
10.17.2012 , 08:04 PM | #1
As the subject states, I'm looking to buy or trade for a Jedi Battlelord Chestguard (which is probably one of the rarest armor pieces in the game).

If you happen to have one or come across one, let me know if you're willing to make a deal!
Tell me... How can there be Peace without Emotion? How can there be Knowledge without Ignorance?
How can there be Serenity without Passion? And how can there be Death without the Force?
Aikon - Guardian - Tron - Juggernaut

J_Fred
10.18.2012 , 03:56 AM | #2
I'll keep an eye out for ya. everyday i check the gtn for battlelord, hydra, vendetta, myrmidon, colossus, and supreme pieces. Cant say ive come across one of the battlelord chests but if I ever do i'll buy it if i have the creds and contact you in game

Mautalent
10.18.2012 , 04:41 AM | #3
I may or may not have one.

If you make an offer I can't refuse I may part with it.
Red'muir 50 Guardian Missysalu 50 Sage Loomi 50 Vanguard
Shortbus Operation Team
Begeren Colony

PoliteAssasin
10.18.2012 , 05:40 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Mautalent View Post

Seems legit.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

Aikon
10.18.2012 , 10:05 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by J_Fred View Post
I'll keep an eye out for ya. everyday i check the gtn for battlelord, hydra, vendetta, myrmidon, colossus, and supreme pieces. Cant say ive come across one of the battlelord chests but if I ever do i'll buy it if i have the creds and contact you in game
Nice! Thank you.

Quote: Originally Posted by Mautalent View Post

I will look for ya tonight/this weekend, Red.
Tell me... How can there be Peace without Emotion? How can there be Knowledge without Ignorance?
How can there be Serenity without Passion? And how can there be Death without the Force?
Aikon - Guardian - Tron - Juggernaut

RayGonJinn
10.18.2012 , 11:09 AM | #6
PLEASE! hook my brother up with the chest piece :P

stringcat
10.18.2012 , 03:46 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by RayGonJinn View Post
PLEASE! hook my brother up with the chest piece :P
You sound a little bit desperate. Has this come up a lot in conversation recently?

amoskof
10.19.2012 , 11:19 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by stringcat View Post
You sound a little bit desperate. Has this come up a lot in conversation recently?
Heh, all of us looking for Jedi Battlelord gear are desperate. I've been farming Corellia for 6 weeks and not a single piece has dropped...

--Me

P.S. Me == Elisean