Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

People Who Are Happy With Jung Ma

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jung Ma
People Who Are Happy With Jung Ma

JamesDisaster
10.17.2012 , 06:11 PM | #1
Are you out there? I'm sure you are. I keep going back and forth myself. Are you primarily active with your guild? What keeps you playing? What keeps you enthusiastic about this game? Are they're any active, reasonably populated guilds regularly running through content? Does the low population much affect your gameplay?

I'm so alone...
"Away put your weapon. I mean you no harm."

Kontraz
10.17.2012 , 09:51 PM | #2
I'm happy. We (Alpha Company) run patrols 4x a week that usually turn up either some really great RP or turn into massive firefights. There are some great guilds on both sides that are still very active. If you are looking to get involved, hop over to the guild sub-forum and try to find a group that meets your style

Chiltonium
10.17.2012 , 10:34 PM | #3
You're not alone, just one of the few. The large guilds like Jen and Alpha company dont care about the population, as they are prefectly happy with their guilds population.

Most people want more than that, and a variety in things. When I queue up for a WZ, not only do I want to not have to wait 30 - 60 minutes, I want to not fight the same group I just did an hour ago. Same goes for Flashpoints, the more variety, the more fun.

Jung Ma is a GREAT community, a REALLY great community (for the most part) and thats what makes some people enjoy it here, however a great community cant keep a dead server alive on niceties alone. So as much as I love a lot of the people I've met here, the very SECOND server transfers go up, I am out of here.
Leathality Operative and Hatred (Madness) Assassin for 5 years running.

My referral link for those who'd like some free sub time!
http://www.swtor.com/r/mlytxl

Darth_Nihilis
10.18.2012 , 12:00 PM | #4
For the content that I do, which is mostly PVE end-game I am currently happy. That and the fact that I don't want to loose all my character names if a xfer.
J E N ' J I D A I
. . Website . | . Join Us . .
Darth Nihlus - Sith Sorcerer
Darth Nephilim - Sith Juggernaut

SawneyRath
10.18.2012 , 02:10 PM | #5
I'm also happy with Jung Ma, and so are the 100+ people in my guild. I do NOT want to merge with another Server. Jung Ma is the ONLY RPvP server in all of SWTOR. I rolled here to RPvP. I do not want to go to a PvE or PvP only server.

I know that many of the Big guilds (including my own) are working together to try and bring the community closer and make Jung Ma a place people want to come play on. I think that this server is a great place to play. Standard Pop is ok in my book. Could we use some more people on the server? Sure. Is transferring off it the best way to help it? No. Its not.

<Esoteric Order> is planning some fun Server Wide RP and PvP events. Stay tuned for more info!
Selique Lasra [Jung Ma RPvP]
Guildmaster of <Esoteric Order/Knights of Atonement>
~Star Wars Galaxies Vet (Scylla/Starsider)~

Gritfiend
10.18.2012 , 02:40 PM | #6
Yeah I can see why you would not want to merge. It is nice being a big fish in a small pond. Once you transfer to a giant server you are just another mid size guild fighting over the same scraps as everyone else.

LordRoth
10.18.2012 , 05:13 PM | #7
You guys calling for merges should really wait until F2P launches. I'm telling you BW will not do a thing until after F2P is here.
Squadron 238

Naga Sadow

Library - Terrible Sorcerer

Gritfiend
10.18.2012 , 06:16 PM | #8
And again speaks another imperial guild....Where are the republic guilds?

Aldamar
10.18.2012 , 06:51 PM | #9
The Remnants of Hope (Republic Guild) here.... we are content with the server population of Jung-Ma. Even though the population of Jung-Ma could be improved, it does not get in the way of us having fun, and enjoying ourselves within Star Wars: The Old Republic. We have around 15-20 members online every night, and have numerous events scheduled everyday of every week. I would encourage players who are concerned with the server population of Jung-Ma to join active guilds on the server. That will most certainly help improve your experience while Bioware figures their S*** out.

kevinthrelkeld
10.18.2012 , 07:51 PM | #10
I'm here and getting back into the game, I was sad to see my server hanging on by a string population wise. I still decided to roll a new character there with my best bud and now we're here for good i think.