Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Got email, Can't play

Urael
12.13.2011 , 12:35 PM | #11
Hi,

Did you check your account status on line?

Do you now see a "games" line under "pre-order" and above "code redemption"?

Also when you look at your code redemption do you have this under code redemption history (example, my dates):

("Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12.13.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

07.23.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order")

Check your account status here at the SWTOR site to be sure.

Hope this helps.

Blatantly
12.13.2011 , 12:38 PM | #12
CODE REDEMPTION HISTORY

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.
07.23.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

Ahebish
12.13.2011 , 12:39 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Urael View Post
Hi,

Also when you look at your code redemption do you have this under code redemption history (example, my dates):

("Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

Hope this helps.

No I do not

All my account says is that I need to redeem my code when I did it August 20th, and when I try to revarify that I redeemed my code it says "Code has already been used"

What I need is to talk to customer service, but the phone number is no longer in service

So basically I'm screw'd for early access and screw'd because I can't get a hold of CSR to fix my damn account

This is the 2nd time my account has been mssed up.

The first time my guild almost didn't qualify for deployment, which incidently did get fixed after about 2 weeks when I received a response from e-mail support.

Soldarith
12.13.2011 , 12:39 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Urael View Post
Hi,

Hope this helps.
This is really good information for those of us not in yet and unsure if our accounts had been flagged for play or not. Thank you!

WookieePower
12.13.2011 , 12:40 PM | #15
Might help a few in this thread, but maybe not all.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=359
"An army is a team. It lives, eats, sleeps, fights as a team. This individuality stuff is a bunch of bulls***."
"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
- General George Patton Jr

Exodusking
12.13.2011 , 12:41 PM | #16
I am having the same problem. It doesn't say anything about not having a active subscription. Just says game won't launch. I also preordered my game back in july. I think it says july 22. And with the idea that there will be a second email. I don't know why they would send a email saying your adventure beings now just so you can wait for another email. If anyone finds any resolution to this problem please let us all know. TY

Ahebish
12.13.2011 , 12:44 PM | #17
Correction, I do have a Games link in my account

However, it's asking me to redeem my code

as I stated before

my account is ***'d up and I'm at the point now of assuming I won't get early game access.

Blatantly
12.13.2011 , 12:47 PM | #18
My problem is solved. The game didn't properly patch, I had to go into the options and click for it to repair, for whatever reason the game didn't patch properly and the launcher wasn't checking properly instead telling me I had no active sub. Hopefully the put a fix up on the patcher so it properly checks the game files are properly downloaded.

Note this wasn't corrupted files, the repair program downloaded new files before it even checked any of the files for consistency and after the scan it did not download anything else, just a few mbs.

Ahebish
12.13.2011 , 12:48 PM | #19
hmmm

So miraculously I have 2 accounts... on this account it says I redeemed my code, on my other account it says I didn't.

:x

This is the message I have on this account, but not on my other

You redeemed your Pre-Order Code and now are registered for the following items:

Early Game Access
Color Stone (Virtual Item)
Download Game Client

You can now download the game client and patch the game. Watch for an email invitation from The Old Republic team to begin your Early Access.

Don’t play solo! Tell your friends you've pre-ordered Star Wars: The Old Republic on Facebook or Twitter!

ArcaKahn
12.13.2011 , 12:48 PM | #20
Incredible. Haven't received my email invite yet but I hope it doesn't happen to me.