Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Force Shroud Broken?

PowerReaper
10.17.2012 , 01:47 PM | #1
I thought it granted immunity to Force Attacks? so how come when a Marauder or Sent hits me with his dots they are on me but i am just not taking no damage atleast till the shroud wares off then i am screwed? is this suppose to happen?
Prophecy Of The Five
Warlord »schaton - 55 Sith Juggernaut
Elite Warlord Christine - 55 Jedi Sentinel

Zunayson
10.17.2012 , 01:53 PM | #2
They have two dots:

Rupture - this melee attack places a FORCE dot upon hitting. Since you are immune to FORCE, you will get hit buy the initial damage, and the dot will be placed on. AKA: The initial damage is melee damage. It would interrupt a cap, for example.

Deadly saber - this FORCE attack places a dot upon your successful MELEE attacks. Since you're not immune to melee attacks (see above), you get hit, but don't take damage because the dot ticks are force.

not bugged.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
Bioware couldn't balance a sheet of plywood if it were laying [sic] on the ground.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Make sure you take 3/3 in the "knowing how to play" box

PowerReaper
10.17.2012 , 01:54 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Zunayson View Post
They have two dots:

Rupture - this melee attack places a FORCE dot upon hitting. Since you are immune to FORCE, you will get hit buy the initial damage, and the dot will be placed on. AKA: The initial damage is melee damage. It would interrupt a cap, for example.

Deadly saber - this FORCE attack places a dot upon your successful MELEE attacks. Since you're not immune to melee attacks (see above), you get hit, but don't take damage because the dot ticks are force.

not bugged.
Ahhh thanks.
Prophecy Of The Five
Warlord »schaton - 55 Sith Juggernaut
Elite Warlord Christine - 55 Jedi Sentinel