Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why is my system incompatible?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Why is my system incompatible?

nmjnmjc
12.19.2011 , 05:49 PM | #11
if not could you tell me what i need to do in order to play

nmjnmjc
12.19.2011 , 05:50 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by renegadeimp View Post
Because your system is incapable of that. You might get 60 fps on the very rare occasion when you are looking up at the sky on absolute low settings and your system doesnt have to render much, but i guarantee that you don;t get that constantly.

Arguments aside, this game is designed for modern systems. Your system is pretty old.

As i said before, you need to upgrade or more likely buy a new system to play this game.

It might not be the news you wanted to hear, but thats how it is.

Sorry

Edit: If you want me to go into even more depth i can, although it would be pointless as you would ignore it completely and try and blame bioware for not catering to people who refuse to upgrade their systems.
I've never seen a helpfull troll before

edit: refuse to upgrade? not everybody is rollin in dough cool guy

Kaosbain
12.19.2011 , 05:53 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by nmjnmjc View Post
lol why would i lie? i get 60 fps on wow if all the settings are turned down. is there a way to turn down swtor settings before i get on so i can play?
It doesn't matter what your gpu is, or your settings. You do not have a multi-processor core. Until you get that, you won't be able to run the game regardless of your gpu or settings.
My trooper goes... Commando!

Hochachacha!!!

renegadeimp
12.19.2011 , 05:54 PM | #14
Sure thing.

You need a completely new system.
Streamline - A guide to speeding up low - mid range Computer systems.
Latency Thread - Latency issue gathering thread..
Have a tech issue you need help with? You can nomally find me on the Customer Support forum.

Mandrax
12.19.2011 , 05:54 PM | #15
In order to play you have to get a new system. Even on low settings your rig does NOT meet the minimum requirements. You might be able to play WoW, but that game is an antique now, and so unfortunately is your PC.
Space, is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly hugely mindbogglingly big it is. I mean you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space...

Krahzie
12.19.2011 , 05:54 PM | #16

Lol ... ask for help and then slam people for telling you how it is =) Good idea!

renegadeimp
12.19.2011 , 05:55 PM | #17

Wait. I'm a troll simpoly because i state facts that you refuse to believe? DO you want me to PM a forum mod to come and confirm what i said?

Heck, i'll say it again.

Your computer does not meed the requirements for this game. Even if it was possible to run this game on your system, you would average 1-3 FPS at max. Even on absolute low settings.

You need a new machine. End. Of. Story.

Argue all you want. You've been given the correct info.

And not rolling in dough? You have had almost 8 years to upgrade that system. You're excuses just become funnier and funnier.
Streamline - A guide to speeding up low - mid range Computer systems.
Latency Thread - Latency issue gathering thread..
Have a tech issue you need help with? You can nomally find me on the Customer Support forum.

nmjnmjc
12.19.2011 , 05:58 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by renegadeimp View Post
Wait. I'm a troll simpoly because i state facts that you refuse to believe? DO you want me to PM a forum mod to come and confirm what i said?

Heck, i'll say it again.

Your computer does not meed the requirements for this game. Even if it was possible to run this game on your system, you would average 1-3 FPS at max. Even on absolute low settings.

You need a new machine. End. Of. Story.

Argue all you want. You've been given the correct info.

And not rolling in dough? You have had almost 8 years to upgrade that system. You're excuses just become funnier and funnier.
you are a troll. you were indirectly trolling me, whether that makes you a troll or just an *** idk. i bought this pc used 2 years ago. i'm off this dramathread, thanks for the help.

ChipmunkSlayer
12.19.2011 , 09:25 PM | #19
If it's an "error code 7" it may have shown up even if his hardware wasn't too low. There are a lot of us with this issue (some even with i7s). There's another thread already started:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=35738

Alkiii
12.19.2011 , 09:29 PM | #20
you are a troll. you were indirectly trolling me, whether that makes you a troll or just an *** idk. i bought this pc used 2 years ago. i'm off this dramathread, thanks for the help.
Let me simplify this for you:

To play this game with your system, you're going to be more frustrated than a legless Ethiopian watching a doughnut roll down a hill.
“When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep ... not screaming like the passengers in his car.”