Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

One of my toons cannot purchase items

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
One of my toons cannot purchase items

HuaRya
10.16.2012 , 11:49 PM | #1
Help. One of my toons suddenly cannot purchase items. The only thing it can do is buy things from the GTN that it cannot get sent to in the mail. It say's 'item refunded' when in reality it takes the credits away from my balance never to return them.

This just happened tonight and only effects one toon, the one I use the most.

HuaRya
10.17.2012 , 12:15 AM | #2
Correction. One of my toons on illum could purchase items. The others on Fleet & Belsavis could not buy a thing. Weeding through the snarky trolls in chat I was able to discern that there is indeed a problem from random things like bounty board , to vendors, to drops in flashpoints, to buying things on GTN and not getting the item sent to you.

Hopefully this will be seen as a top priority in the next few hours.

Nimithril
10.17.2012 , 12:18 AM | #3
You should browse through the CS forum a bit more. Several servers are experiencing these issues, and the workaround at the moment is to board your ship and at least some of the items you can't see in your inventory will appear, and any outstanding crew missions will finish.
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthAbominor View Post
And finally, sitting through this video is like watching a 6 year old bash his own head in with a frying pan.. just not as entertaining.
Quote: Originally Posted by nvoid View Post
That's my new facebook status: Shut up the f$$%$% mouth!